New P3A and the first problem
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vale745
New

Italy

Hi everyone,
I have bought a new P3A and this morning I try to connect the drone at my smartphone (OnePlus X) by the RC and the camera did work (i have not try to start the motor beacouse I had somethig else to do). This afternoon I had I try for the first fly, but: the smartphon can't find the drone (it say HOW TO CONNECT on the app), I can move the gimbal and the drone flash sigle green (ATT mode). But the motor won't start.

I update the firmware of the drone but not of the controller, at the beginning in the mobile up I have the text: New p3 standard update avaiable (but i have a P3 Advanced).

Can someone pleas help me ?

Sorry for bad english, and thank's to everyone.

I repost this thread here beacouse the app may be not the only problem.

2016-1-24
Use props
jakobfloe
lvl.1

Denmark

Hi there.

Had the exact same problem. You may need to upgrade your controller.

Remember if the RC came with a lower firmware than v1.3.20, you will first need to upgrade to this version via USB-pen. Then do the later version through the GO App.
2016-1-24
Use props
Vale745
New

Italy

jakobfloe Posted at 2016-1-24 23:21
Hi there.

Had the exact same problem. You may need to upgrade your controller.

Hi,
thank you. I have one more question. How can I see the version of the firmware of the controller, and the USB update, is by a USB-pen with the bin file (still the same of the phantom ?) directly on the USB port of the controller ?

I know is more than one question. Sorry
2016-1-24
Use props
jakobfloe
lvl.1

Denmark

Vale745 Posted at 2016-1-24 23:30
Hi,
thank you. I have one more question. How can I see the version of the firmware of the control ...

You can't before the GO App can connect to the controller - which seems to be your problem now.

The USB update is with a USB-pen and with the bin file yes. Don't worry it won't update if you try with a lower version than installed. So I would go with the v.1.3.20 BIN file on the root of a fresh formatted USP-pen (exFAT or FAT32).
2016-1-24
Use props
Vale745
New

Italy

jakobfloe Posted at 2016-1-24 23:55
You can't before the GO App can connect to the controller - which seems to be your problem now.

Th ...

Problem solved. This morning I take a little fly for test and it work. Thanks a lot!!
2016-1-25
Use props
jakobfloe
lvl.1

Denmark

Vale745 Posted at 2016-1-25 11:38
Problem solved. This morning I take a little fly for test and it work. Thanks a lot!!

That is great to hear.

Happy flying!
2016-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules