Pleasantly surprised and thankful (U.S. Support)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dji2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1263317 ft
United States

I have had my Phantom 3 Pro since August and have been actively watching the forums and have replied a few times as well.  I was pretty worried when my P3P was having constant compass errors and the dreaded toilet bowel effect.  Well I'm very happy to say that DJI support was great in my case (unlike what we hear a lot of on here.)  I sent my P3P in and they had it sent back to me in under 14 days.  Both the phone representative who originally took my call and the one who I called regarding what exactly they repaired (for my log book) were super helpful.  DJI has improved their U.S. support a lot in the last 6 months and that's great to see.  If you are on the fence regarding a DJI purchase because you're unsure of the after sales support, I would definitely say they've got most things worked out and my experience this time was incredibly easy and fast.  One of my key measures of a company is not whether or not they have problems, but how they respond and react.  It certainly looks like DJI has made sweeping improvements over the last 6 months and that's great to see!
2016-1-24
Use props
lalvar40
lvl.3
Flight distance : 168540 ft
United States

I agree with you. My experience was very bad, but I just got a RMA for my recently acquired P3P, and I can say that customer service has improved a lot.
2016-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules