contorller or phantom 2 wont connect to assistant software
1937 5 2015-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
collinrandle
lvl.1

United States

I just bought a phantom 2 and i have been flying it this past week. It flies great but I want to make sure the firmware is fully upgraded. I downloaded the dji assistant software and when i plug in the contoller or the copter i get nothing in the software. they are both turned on when they are plugged in but i still dont get anything. Anything would be great thanks.
2015-1-2
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

Did you also download the windows driver?
2015-1-2
Use props
collinrandle
lvl.1

United States

Thank you that did it. I think i was also trying to plug into the controller and that wasnt doing anything. I had to plug into the copter first
2015-1-3
Use props
DJI-Dboy
lvl.3

China

collinrandle@ho Posted at 2015-1-4 04:08
Thank you that did it. I think i was also trying to plug into the controller and that wasnt doing an ...

try Download the usbser.sys file. and put it into C: \ WINDOWS \ system32 \ drivers, and then reinstall the driver.
http://download.dji-innovations. ... river/usbser-en.zip

hope that could work on your PC
2015-1-3
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

collinrandle@ho Posted at 2015-1-4 04:08
Thank you that did it. I think i was also trying to plug into the controller and that wasnt doing an ...

RC = remote control
PT2 = Phantom 2
2015-1-3
Use props
iracer99
lvl.2
Flight distance : 74780 ft
United States

DJI-Dboy Posted at 2015-1-4 14:54
try Download the usbser.sys file. and put it into C: \ WINDOWS \ system32 \ drivers, and then rein ...

DJI-DBoy, I too am having same connection problems as stated, I downloaded usbser-en.zip as suggested, but it is for win7 32 or 64, will it work with win8 or 8.1? Any ideas on this?
2015-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules