Australia

Great pics everyone! here ones from the weekend

Panorama
2016-2-9
Use props
strangey87
New

Sweden

1st pictures I took with p3a, tried me best weather wasnt too good and wind was getting up. Thank You

Night shot, Teesside UK

Night shot, Teesside UK

Night, Teesside UK

Night, Teesside UK

Horse shoe bend Teesside UK

Horse shoe bend Teesside UK
2016-2-9
Use props
strangey87
New

Sweden

ckopix Posted at 2016-1-26 21:22
My First image, also happens to be a 2 shot pano.
Kansas River near Desoto, KS, USA

Thats an amazing picture are you using any filters?? Is this taken from the p3p?? thank you
2016-2-9
Use props
TidewaterGibson
lvl.1
Flight distance : 39272 ft

United States

djricaric Posted at 2016-2-10 03:10
NICE SHOT!! Are you using any filters?

Thanks for the kudos!
No filters.  I grabbed that image from a video segment and used Adobe Lightroom to enhance it.  All I did was to increase the "dehaze" slider about 20%.  It really brought out the sky color and made the mountain a little more defined.
2016-2-9
Use props
TidewaterGibson
lvl.1
Flight distance : 39272 ft

United States

artworksmetal Posted at 2016-2-9 09:02
That's one for the living room wall. Beautiful.

Thanks!  The scenery in Washington State is pretty amazing...when you can see it :-).  Nine months out of the year the clouds cover everything up but once in a while we get a treat!
2016-2-9
Use props
GameOfDrones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 986716 ft
United States

This is the very first picture I took with the VERY capable camera inside of the then P3A (which is now a P3P), I also have an Inspire (for all my DJI products which are the best IMO).

This is Burbank airport.  Now before I get yelled at for taking a picture of an airport, this was not very high up, and it happened to be when there was no flights coming in or out of BUR because of Obama being in the Valley, plus I checked with all the proper apps.  I would never send the bird up without being the mandated 5 miles from an airport.

The first pic is the very first one I ever took and the second was the same with about 5 minutes of LightRoom by Adobe.  The reason LightRoom is a great choice for DNG (the form of RAW that DJI uses.) it carries with it all the metadata (color, exposure, ISO) etc that you can change within LightRoom much easier than Photoshop.  If you aren't using something like Blackmagic Resolve, I would recommend LightBridge for basic image manipulation over PS.  

Of course if you are layering and doing matte paintings, and things like that then of course Photoshop but if it's just photo manipulation, LightRoom.  

I was told by someone from Drone's Plus that Sony has a hand in the camera that DJI integrates into their integrated products and I can see why.  Especially in low light.  I prefer the Inspire or Phantom 3 over a couple of my prosumer cameras for low light shooting.  The ability to be that high up and take long exposures without a ridiculous ISO is simply amazing and a testament to how sturdy our DJI birds are.

THANKS DJI!

First pic I ever took with a DJI camera/UAV.

Now, I did the touching up in literally like 5-10 mins of tinkering to show LightRoom.  Please keep in mind that there are some obvious mistakes like the matte (near the mountains) wasn't done well (fast) and the pixels were exported wrong, and a couple other mistakes but I'm talking about 5 minutes here of tinkering.

2016-2-9
Use props
GameOfDrones
lvl.4
United States

One more.

This video is a pro shot.  It's over many many layers.  There are a couple digital images including and some practical stuff that we look like we were flying into.  We shot him on a blue screen and then just matched the jungle of the practical shot on that final second.  The fly in was actually a tracked original flat image and then a bunch of trees that were offset with the tracking info to follow along.  If you look at the waterfalls on the right for example, they were shot with a completely different camera on an island (Maui) than most of the trees were shot (O'ahu) and the treeless layer was shot on a plain with not much in it at all.
By the way, you guys have some amazing stuff!  Great forum and thanks for sharing!!!

2016-2-9
Use props
GameOfDrones
lvl.4
United States

ckopix Posted at 2016-1-26 12:22
My First image, also happens to be a 2 shot pano.
Kansas River near Desoto, KS, USA

Absolutely love this one!
2016-2-9
Use props
seelkay3
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

[url=https://flic.kr/p/DtpTAw]
2016-2-9
Use props
ckopix
lvl.1

United States

strangey87 Posted at 2016-2-9 23:25
Thats an amazing picture are you using any filters?? Is this taken from the p3p?? thank you

Thank you!  Yes, I had a polarizer on the lens, P3P.
2016-2-11
Use props
ckopix
lvl.1

United States

Paniza Posted at 2016-2-9 10:26
The yellow dog bits the chunk of snow.

Toke me a second, Right!
2016-2-11
Use props
Sleestack
lvl.1

Canada

Here is one of the Chilliwack River in Chilliwack BC, Canada. I've only had my P3P for a couple of months now, so still learning lots.
DJI_0002-2.jpg
2016-2-12
Use props
jocke.ahoj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 462690 ft
Sweden

My dog on a rock, photo shot with P3S.

2016-2-12
Use props
Juliano Cruz
lvl.4