ronin-m crack noises- TILT
790 3 2016-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
valealvarez.s96
lvl.3
Argentina

When belancing the ronin-M and going around with the tilt axis, i noticed a crackling noise from moving it to the lower position to the higher, at first i tought it was the camera, but it was the mecanical movement of the tilt, without the camera does the same noise, like an old door
2016-1-25
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, Did this problem happen under power-on or power off status? one possible reason is that the stiffiness of the tilt motor is too high, so please decrease or adjust the stiffiness value and see if the problem can be solved. Thank you!
2016-1-26
Use props
valealvarez.s96
lvl.3
Argentina

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-1-27 00:37
Hi, Did this problem happen under power-on or power off status? one possible reason is that the stif ...

It happens when its powered off, just by moving the tilt around when balancing i get a pop-crack noise. Maybe i should adjust the alem srews that hold the tilt bar in place?
2016-1-28
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

valealvarez.s96 Posted at 2016-1-29 01:31
It happens when its powered off, just by moving the tilt around when balancing i get a pop-crack n ...

Hi, OK, you can check the screws, at the same time, please check if there is any abnormal noise from the tilt motors or if you can move the motors smoothly. Since we can not see the entity, so if you can tell us more details, we may fix the problem more easily. Thanks!
2016-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules