Can't see the Camera Forward/Down option for my X5
813 2 2016-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nigpd
lvl.4
Flight distance : 597677 ft
United Kingdom

Hoping one of you guys can help, please?

I can't see the Camera Forward/Down option in the Gimbal Param Settings to be able to set C1 on the RC to do this.  Having seen a couple of threads where users find this a useful facility, I'd like to give it a go on my set up

Am I looking in the wrong place? I have updated to the latest RC firmware and I have an Inspire Pro.

Thanks in advance for your help
2016-1-26
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello! As you can see, you can define different operation options with the C1 and C2 button. To control the camera's pitch and yow axes with the C1 OR C2 button, we also need the help of Gimbal Dial on the left side of the RC. First, plesae go to the MC setting in the DJI GO App, and find RC setting, scroll down and find the C1 or C2, tap either button and select the last camera pitch/yow item. Now, please try to toggle the Gimbal Dial of the RC, you can control the camera pitch or roll, but please note, you need to press C1 or C2 (depend on which button you defined before) once to control the pitch or roll of the camera alternately. Hope those will help you out. Thanks!
2016-1-26
Use props
Nigpd
lvl.4
Flight distance : 597677 ft
United Kingdom

thanks for your help
2016-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules