Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No video transmission but wifi still work (histogram, settings, r...
798 3 2016-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tkramwinkel
lvl.1

Germany

Hey,

I have a strange failure with my DJI Osmo.

My osmo works fine also after the  last FW update until today. I captured some footage yesterday evening with no problems. Now i want to start my osmo  again and i don't get an video live image on my iphone or samsung tab. The  histogram and settings still works fine also i can replay my footage on the  phone but i can't see any live video. What should i do now?

Cheers, Thomas

2016-1-26
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello! There may be something wrong with the image transforming in your Osmo. Please check if the pin connections between the camera and handle match and work well, try to reboot your Osmo and DJI GO App. You  can also try to plug out and re-insert the SD card and test if it can solve the problem. At last, if the problem still exist, please try this steps: hold the Trigger button + Record button, and slide down the power switch until the indicator blink red and green alternately, after 25-30 minutes and see if it's OK. Good luck!
2016-1-26
Use props
ChristianLewis
New

United States

Same here. Using an iPhone 5S and everything works except for the video feed. It even is recording because playback shows that, and I can control the camera with my phone still. Seeing the same generic responses from the DJI support on every thread. Restart app, restart osmo, check to see if the giimble is fastened, try different cards or devices, etc etc etc.

Adela up there with the trigger button trick is the first new one I have seen, though that did not work for me either. Extremely disappointed with this and sending it back to B&H tomorrow..
2016-1-26
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

ChristianLewis Posted at 2016-1-27 14:18
Same here. Using an iPhone 5S and everything works except for the video feed. It even is recording b ...

Hello! ChristianLewis, I'm sorry that all these methods can not help you out. The causes may differ from different situation. Sending back your Osmo for a whole and professional check may be a good choice for you. Please cheer up and good luck!
2016-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules