Orders From Amazon.com
6277 66 2015-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ebarronh
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10203 ft
Peru

That's right. Some dealers seem to have in stock. I'm seeing they say they have about 8-9 in stock.
I'm wondering if I can cancel and get from them or if that's a mistake on their side?
When did you order, Bruce?
2015-1-6
Use props
keith_d2
lvl.3

United States

Mine shipped from The Drone Source and is scheduled to arrive on Thursday 1/8.
2015-1-6
Use props
ebarronh
lvl.2
Peru

GUYS!!, multiple dealers from Amazon DO have units in stock right now.
I've just ordered (Jan 6th 8:15PM) and it's already preparing for shipping.

I'm canceling my order from the Drone Source since they even have changed the availability for Jan 20th under my Order's list.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product ... 1_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
2015-1-6
Use props
svencool
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6690 ft
United States

bruce Posted at 2015-1-7 08:01
All e RC shipped my Amazon Inspire today

Can I ask a dumb question, Why is it an Amazon inspire?
2015-1-6
Use props
comptonr
lvl.1

United States

Just cancelled my order from Drone Source as well as mine also now has been bumped from Jan. 5 to Jan. 20.  I'm assuming they were likely 'shorted' on product first round as many other dealers seem to have been. There are other sellers who do have them currently in stock.
2015-1-6
Use props
ebarronh
lvl.2
Peru

Hopefully, I'd get mine delivered this week. So excited to have found this dealers.
2015-1-6
Use props
torok
lvl.1

United States

I should be getting mine tomorrow!
2015-1-6
Use props
jrbonino
lvl.3

United States

keith_d2@hotmai Posted at 2015-1-7 09:06
Mine shipped from The Drone Source and is scheduled to arrive on Thursday 1/8.

When did you first order yours
2015-1-6
Use props
jrbonino
lvl.3

United States

ebarronh@aol.co Posted at 2015-1-7 09:22
GUYS!!, multiple dealers from Amazon DO have units in stock right now.
I've just ordered (Jan 6th 8: ...

So did you cancel your order with drone source??  Did you get a tracking number yet if you did?
2015-1-7
Use props
bruce
lvl.4
Flight distance : 65916168 ft
  • >>>
United States

svencool Posted at 2015-1-7 09:26
Can I ask a dumb question, Why is it an Amazon inspire?

Ordered from Amazon
2015-1-7
Use props
keith_d2
lvl.3

United States

jrbonino@surewe Posted at 2015-1-7 11:11
When did you first order yours

I ordered on 12/7 with the understanding that I would be in the first shipping group.
2015-1-7
Use props
jrbonino
lvl.3

United States

keith_d2@hotmai Posted at 2015-1-8 07:12
I ordered on 12/7 with the understanding that I would be in the first shipping group.

and you didnt get yours yet??
2015-1-7
Use props
keith_d2
lvl.3

United States

jrbonino@surewe Posted at 2015-1-8 07:13
and you didnt get yours yet??

Got notice from FedEx of delivery tomorrow 1/8.
2015-1-7
Use props
jrbonino
lvl.3

United States

at least this is what they keep telling me i don't know what to believe because i have heard other dealers got 700 in stock and were selling them to customers just walking into their store.  They said they ordered 100 and only got 50 so did they get 100 and put 50 to the preorders and 50 to walk in sales.  they also told me that there are 13 more preorders before they ship mine.
2015-1-7
Use props
keith_d2
lvl.3

United States

jrbonino@surewe Posted at 2015-1-8 07:17
at least this is what they keep telling me i don't know what to believe because i have heard other d ...

Well, I wish you the best of luck no matter what you decide. Reading some of the early reviews, I think it will be worth the wait. I'm pretty excited, that's for sure.
2015-1-7
Use props
comptonr
lvl.1

United States

Upon reading this forum i decided to 'roll the dice' and cancelled my order from drone source yesterday evening after seeing other 3rd party vendors with them in stock on Amazon. I re-ordered from one of these vendors last evening and received a shipping notice with tracking number this afternoon from fedex with a delivery date of 1/9.
2015-1-7
Use props
wooyong1026
lvl.2
Flight distance : 151627 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ordered through 'All e RC(Amazon)' and getting it tomorrow(1/8). Can't wait!!!
2015-1-7
Use props
jrbonino
lvl.3

United States

comptonr@me.com Posted at 2015-1-8 07:29
Upon reading this forum i decided to 'roll the dice' and cancelled my order from drone source yester ...

Dslrpros shows that they have 18 left of the dual remote model I just ordered through them. And if I get a tracking number and delivery date I will cancel my first order
2015-1-8
Use props
keith_d2
lvl.3

United States

jrbonino@surewe Posted at 2015-1-8 23:44
Dslrpros shows that they have 18 left of the dual remote model I just ordered through them. And if ...

I did receive my Inspire 1 from The Drone Source this morning. I am currently charging everything up, and will proceed with a firmware update after that is done.

As for The Drone Source, I have to say that they were very responsive to my inquiries, though they certainly didn't always tell me what I'd hoped to hear. Despite that, I always felt they were straight with me, and I would say that my overall experience with them was very good.
2015-1-8
Use props
jrbonino
lvl.3

United States

keith_d2@hotmai Posted at 2015-1-9 00:11
I did receive my Inspire 1 from The Drone Source this morning. I am currently charging everything  ...

The hard part for me is the different stories I get every time I email them.
2015-1-8
Use props
comptonr
lvl.1

United States

jrbonino@surewe Posted at 2015-1-9 00:13
The hard part for me is the different stories I get every time I email them.

I will say that the Drone Source promptly refunded me upon canceling my order with no questions asked.  I have no complaints regarding them, other than they couldn't deliver the Inspire 1 by the original date stated on Amazon.  I simply blame this on insufficient numbers received during the first wave of shipments; not really their fault.  Glad I was able to find another vendor with stock (single controller).
2015-1-8
Use props
s.s.gibbs1
lvl.2

United States

i guess i am the only pussy here as i kept my order from Amazon direct. i had one with all e r.c. early on and it was cancelled (because of amazons policies i guess)
  i have the dual transmitter version on order ( i did my second order on dec.17th)
  now amazon says they are sending both the extra remote and the unit together and it will be the end of the month!
  if i weren't so chicken after hearing about crashes i would have concelled and order through all e r.c. again…dang.

does anybody have a two transmitter version coming now with the the second transmitter?
  or is it coming later like i have heard?
2015-1-8
Use props
jrbonino
lvl.3

United States

No 2 controller models have been shipped.  only single and the 2nd controller will come later.
2015-1-9
Use props
eliteenergyllc
New

United States

when will batch number 3 be shipped out tired of waiting
2015-1-18
Use props
FrostyThe2nd
lvl.2

United States

Me too.  I canceled my preorder and went through CopterShop instead.  They still have some in stock currently.  They also know about the prop locks and they'll send them out to any customers that ordered the Inspires through them.
2015-1-18
Use props
eliteenergyllc
New

United States

I ORDERED STRAIGHT FROM DJI BIG MISTAKE....WHEN WILL BATCH THREE SINGLE REMOTE BE SHIPPED DAMMIT
2015-1-18
Use props
s.s.gibbs1.emai
lvl.2

United States

still nothing from Amazon about my 2 controller version..i have a friend who got his already..but he is a beta tester so maybe dii sent him one..dunno.
2015-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules