2551 2 2016-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gosi-at
New

Austria

Hi there,

I got an question which the manual hasnt been able to answer for me:

The OSMO has a built in microphone, which actually does its job, but there is something I don´t get yet: the quality is pretty bad, so I have seen others work around that with an external microphone, but when a phone is connected to the OSMO, the DJI GO App also records the audio while OSMO is recording the video.

So now I have the MP4 file on the OSMO with the bad audio from the built in microphone, and on the cell phone, I got the video in bad quality, but actually with the better audio from the cell phone microphone. Is there an easy way to combine those two togehter?
Thanks!

Kind regards,
Daniel
2016-1-27
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, Daniel. Osmo is designed to have a built-in microphone and an external microphone input, when you plug in an external microphone, it will automatically override the built-in microphone. The published supported external microphone are like these:
Sennheiser MKE400
Sony ECM DS70P
Rode VideoMic Pro
Rode VideoMicro
Mymyk Smartmyk
DED DV-889

If you only want to record the audio via your mobile phone's Mic, please toggle off the audio recording in the App (Gear icon->Camera->Video: the third item). You may not review the audio recorded in Playback. However, if before the recording you've done these operations like: Gear icon->General setting->toggle on the third item: automatic video cache, you can hear the sound in the Library. You can edit and download your recording to your mobile device.
Hope those information is helpful. For any other problem, please feel free to let me know. Thanks!
2016-1-28
Use props
fans3ffd532f
New
United States

Can I get help with sound quality, I can barley hear myself when I record a video
2019-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules