inspire disconnected from app
862 4 2016-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
noobs101
lvl.1

United Kingdom

hi there I hope there is some one out there who can help me with this,

I was having issues with 2 of my 4 tb47 battries Dji advised me to update firmware in hope this would clear the error code,
I went from 1.4 firmware (app and tx all working on 1.4) to 1.5 app disconnected went to 1.6 still no better and now i cant roll back to 1.4
ive checked with andriod and ios neither connects (fresh app instal)
tx will allow me to power up etc just not connect via app
ive tried both on my p3p (all working so to issue with wire/app)
ive tried dji support nothing useful so far (told me how to instal firmware)
could be usb fault (though it was working fine before upgrade)

as im sure you all know how frustrating this could be so any suggestions would be great

thanks martin

2016-1-27
Use props
Mike.Bott
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I can't connect to Go App either!  I've tried everything and just need to sent my 30 day old I1 Pro back for them to figure it out..
2016-1-27
Use props
swedish_viking6
lvl.1

Sweden

Hi again,
I've now spent a couple of hours (again) trying to figure out what has happened.
Unfortunately haven't been able to visit my reseller yet so I'm still stuck at square A with no communication with my Inspire thru the App

Any news anyone?
2016-1-27
Use props
swedish_viking6
lvl.1

Sweden

Hi,
An update from yesterday. Went to the reseller, he took a brand new RC and we re- linked it to my Inspire.
Grand Slam, Yeehaa! everything worked after connecting my iPad to USB-port. And my Nexus,and my iPhone, and another I
Pad. Conclusion, faulty USB in RC.
They are going to send my RC to DJI in Germany I think for repair or what so ever, still got guarantee.

Just want to let you know that this might help others.
2016-2-10
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

swedish_viking6 Posted at 2016-2-10 21:16
Hi,
An update from yesterday. Went to the reseller, he took a brand new RC and we re- linked it to m ...

did you try uninstalling the DJI Go App and then trying to install it fresh. I believe some have reported this problem after the updates.

Worth trying

Rich
2016-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules