thinking about selling it before i open the box next week
1281 5 2015-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
apjr1
lvl.2

United States

so i ordered a Inspire 1 single remote back in 12/12/14 when my 3 month old phanton was flying like a champ, now i have nothing but issues with it, having to shipp back and all because the only place listed on the web site here in NYC (STC electronics) never even wanted to look at it, so it seem to me and i may be wrong that the #1 selling product from DJI according to this forum has nothing but problem (serious problems like falling from the sky) and now that im a week away from getting this new drone i no longer feel confident on DJI's products, considering the weight of the inspire1 i hope we dont start having issues in mid air with the ESC's like the phantoms do.
2015-1-3
Use props
lethbrp
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Are you soliciting a comforting response from DJI that you won't have problems with their brand new product? I doubt this is going to be issue free. On the flip side, I'm sure your dealer will have other customers who would take it off your hands.
2015-1-3
Use props
s.s.gibbs1
lvl.2

United States

ouch.. that is my fear as well. i hope we all get birds that keep flying for years!
2015-1-3
Use props
mattks
lvl.2

South Africa

No problems with my p2v. One year old. Around 300 flights. Only problem I have with it is it is now grey instead of white.
2015-1-3
Use props
redleader
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I'll buy it off you!
2015-1-3
Use props
mark
lvl.2

United States

I just got mine yesterday and have flown it all day.  the thing works perfect.
2015-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules