Gimbal numb seconds after turn on. Please Help!
3923 47 2016-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
javierdesigns
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-1-29 23:42
Also, after you put the SD card in, only power up the aircraft (do not turn on the radio)
You will ...

It does not do it. I heard beep beep for long time more than 30 minutes and nothing happend it just stays there beep beep.
2016-1-30
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

javierdesigns Posted at 2016-1-30 06:52
It does not do it. I heard beep beep for long time more than 30 minutes and nothing happend it jus ...

Can you post a video. When you first put the SD card in and power the aircraft you should see the camera move around and make some beeps. After 30 seconds or so it should make 4 beeps in a row DDDD,DDDD,DDDD and the gimbal light should alternate Red/Green and it should do that for up to 25 minutes. Then when updated the gimbal light should be solid green and then 3 beeps in a row D-DD,D-DD,D-DD and so on. Then that means its done.
If it doesn't do that, then post the hidden files on the SD card like I explained earlier to you.
2016-1-30
Use props
javierdesigns
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-1-30 10:13
Can you post a video. When you first put the SD card in and power the aircraft you should see the  ...

Is not doing anything anyway, I was trying hard because I don't want to send the unit to the repair facility but I am going to send it in today. How sad is that a $1260 drone damage only a few days after purchase.

But I was lucky I got to fly it for 3 weeks a lot guys in Youtube only got to fly the drone 2 or 4 times and that it.

Sincerely I will like to get the money back because I know later on is going to give some trouble again.
I have 3 more drones, because before I got the Phantom 3 professional I was practicing with some inexpensive drones like the Hubsan X4, Syma X8W and the Proto X mini drone.

I am not a beginner flying drones. :-)
2016-1-30
Use props
Wolfiesden
lvl.3

United States

javierdesigns Posted at 2016-1-29 22:16
No I dont think so, because I try that and the Phantom do not downgrade.

I format the sd card put ...

You know you have to unzip the file right?  You just put the BIN file on the root of the SD card, not the whole zip.
2016-1-30
Use props
Wolfiesden
lvl.3

United States

javierdesigns Posted at 2016-1-30 07:52
It does not do it. I heard beep beep for long time more than 30 minutes and nothing happend it jus ...

That is what happened to mine.

I believe when the gimbal goes limp, that the gimbal board either shuts down or goes into some sort of inactive state (processor shut down, loop, lockup, something).  Unfortunately if that is the case, the main board has no way to get to the SD card and the firmware on it.

At least that is what I believe is going on with mine.
2016-1-30
Use props
javierdesigns
lvl.1

United States

Wolfiesden Posted at 2016-1-30 15:18
That is what happened to mine.

I believe when the gimbal goes limp, that the gimbal board either  ...

I unzip the file and put it on the root of the sd card but nothing happened.

I just send the Phantom 3 Professional to the repair facility in California like one hour ago, I hope I get it back soon because I am going to a island on the caribbean in March and I will like to take some nice photos and videos from the air.
2016-1-30
Use props
Wolfiesden
lvl.3

United States

javierdesigns Posted at 2016-1-30 14:38
I unzip the file and put it on the root of the sd card but nothing happened.

I just send the Phan ...

Rofl.  God, tropical islands, warm breezes.  Take me with you!

If that don't work out, at least post the videos from the phantom
2016-1-30
Use props
javierdesigns
lvl.1

United States

Wolfiesden Posted at 2016-1-30 15:40
Rofl.  God, tropical islands, warm breezes.  Take me with you!

If that don't work out, at least p ...

Yeah tropical weather!
2016-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules