Sorry if I'am not suppose to say this...
1369 9 2016-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chicago Air Dro
lvl.2

United States

I understand this is DJI's forum and I'm talking about a none sacationed part here
however I cannot keep quiet ...I'am as giddy as a school girl!

I could not stand the way my large tablet shook side to side on my P3 controller,
I even tried the Inspire bracket...better but with the sun shade it still moved...drove me crazy!
( Like when a radio station cuts in and out)

So I did a lot of recearch and realized the problem wasn't only the bracket it was the width of the bracket
This new aluminum bracket was a W I D E foot  when its installed it is "rock solid" even with a
10" screen and full sunshade ( I think you could mount a 60" big screen to this puppy and it still wound't move) LOL

Anyway... maybe other people sell it, but I got mine at faadronedecals.com great service and price!

faadronedecals.com

faadronedecals.com
2016-1-29
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

I am already, more than satisfied, with the @DJI Inspire 1 device holder. ;-)
And with the iPad Air 2 64gb Cellular, no need for the 60" HD widescreen... Ha

RedHotPoker
2016-1-29
Use props
ChrisC
lvl.2

United States

Inspire 1 device holder , and Ipad Air 2 , everything is good.
2016-1-29
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Oh by the way, I only had to retighten mine once, in all the months...

RedHotPoker
2016-1-30
Use props
Rebel Gal
lvl.2

United States

Hey Chicago Air drones

I also ordered one of the brackets you mentioned, except from that company here in the states.
I think it looks great, but better then that it works fantastic!
I was going to order the inspire bracket, but its more money and this bracket is wider, so less shake!

Thanks for the post
2016-1-30
Use props
Fly Girl
lvl.1

United States

I also have this bracket and have to say"I LOVE IT"

I have a Ipad Air 2 and hated the way it shook side to side, it made the controller feel unbalanced so I
ordered mine from China and had to wait over 4 weeks, the whole time wondering if it was actually coming.
They didn't have silver back then only black, too bad I really like the silver it looks more OEM

I understand that before the only choice was the Inspire bracket , however based on the wider foot of this bracket
anyone can see how much more stable that foot is going to make the tablet on the controller.
I see that other people where OK with buying the inspire bracket I also was going to but
just couldn't see spending the money for a bracket and holder when I already had the holder and only needed the bracket!

I have also seen that somewhere they sell just the foot part,
however I question if that could be better than the bracket with the integrated foot all as one piece.

Anyway that my story and I'am sticking to it...did I mention "I LOVE IT" LOL

DJI bracket and cat.gif
2016-2-1
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm still using the stock holder on my P3 Pro. I just torqued the knurled knob down with pliers. Hasn't come loose since and my iPad Air holds well. BUT, I will get a metal holder eventually.
2016-2-1
Use props
Hawks100
lvl.4
Flight distance : 134580 ft
United Kingdom

Yep,i got the Black holder too. Works very well will my 10" Samsung note. The flat foot clamps down onto the remote surface stopping any side to side movement.
2016-2-1
Use props
Chicago Air Dro
lvl.2

United States

Fly Girl Posted at 2016-2-1 12:43
I also have this bracket and have to say"I LOVE IT"

I have a Ipad Air 2 and hated the way it sho ...

Thanks everybody, I was starting to think I was the only one that didn't care for the shaking!
2016-2-1
Use props
Chris K
lvl.1

United States

No your not alone it has driven me crazy from my first flight!
I keep saying I'am going to get one and dont, just keep tightening my old one each flight...
2016-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules