phantom 3 standard controller mod completed !
28120 44 2016-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GTDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2197703 ft
Guatemala

vinojaya6 Posted at 2016-3-20 06:48
Nice, i went to try that.

jeje thanks no problem , if you have any issue let me know , or check my youtube channel i upload all the video of how to do this mods
2016-3-27
Use props
pavlaras77
New

Greece

Hi guys,

I've just got a phantom 3 standard and I am very excited. Unfortunately I have some issues:
1. I never past 200-250 meters with my drone
2. I often get disconnections between RC and my mobile phone (it's a Huawei mate S), but I can still control the drone but blindfold..

So I was thinking boosting the range with a modification kit.. Can you please give me more details for this DPS kit that you already use?
The second issue is very common, so I already order the inspire 1 holder so I can fit the ipad.. I hope this will minimize the problem cause I believe IOS devices are more stable with DJI app.

Thanks in advance for your time

2016-7-9
Use props
icmalz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5568 ft
United States

I just finished modding my P3S controller.
Everything went very smooth.
My only concern was getting the center distance from the two mounting points. I measured the center distance as 2 1/16 inch. Drilled a NO. 7 hole and used a 1/4-20 tap. Thats 2 1/16 inchs from the center of the hole where the lanyard attaches, not the edge.
I'm very pleased.
Thanks GTDrone

2016-7-9
Use props
GTDrone
lvl.4
Guatemala

pavlaras77 Posted at 2016-7-9 04:42
Hi guys,

I've just got a phantom 3 standard and I am very excited. Unfortunately I have some issues ...

1) phantom 3 standard has really shot range , so what i did as you can see in my post i add a dbs antenna and when i did that i was able to reach up to 2 km of range

2) i also have a huahei and I have the same issues , i think that those phone are not made for quick response apps , or maybe the app is not optimised for those phones , also i have my iPhone 6 plus and with iOS everything goes 100% not lag at all
2016-7-30
Use props
GTDrone
lvl.4
Guatemala

icmalz@gmail.co Posted at 2016-7-9 14:55
I just finished modding my P3S controller.
Everything went very smooth.
My only concern was getting ...

im glad to heard that my post help someone , that inspire phone mount is amazing ,
works nice also the dbs , the only issue is the weight but you can fix that with a shoulders harness witch works amazing , i love it
2016-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules