996 3 2015-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

i can't believe what is going on with the Inspire on EBay! Look at the prices, $600 for a battery! $10K for an Inspire! Some are Dealers, some are pre-orders!
I realize this is not DJI's issue, but it really makes us regular user's and the Indrusty along with the sport look terrible! People that are eager such as myself for my delivery, relax, don't be abused! Your order will come along as promised.
2015-1-3
Use props
redleader
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I'm not sure it creates a negative image for the industry, maybe for the user that's daft enough to pay $10k. If they're daft enough for that then they'll probably be daft enough to film take-off's at JFK. But this kind of thing happens all the time with high-demand low-quantity stuff, look at what happens with every new iPhone.
Good luck to the seller! If I could sell mine for 10k I would too.
2015-1-3
Use props
Joola
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1696545 ft
United States

The same thing happens in almost any industry when there's a hot new item that's in high demand. This is actually a positive for DJI because public perception of the device(s) improves when perceived value increases.
2015-1-3
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sorry! just doesn't seem right to me. Although as both you have stated it can be the norm. I am just not that type of a person to gouge others that way. Just me.
2015-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules