793 4 2016-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
josh.davidsburg
New

United States

Hello-
I'm having a problem with 4k recording. At 4096x2160, the camera freezes, the screen turns blue and seems to reset itself 1080. I have a
PNY U3 Turbo Performance 64GB High Speed MicroSDXC Class 10 UHS-I, up to 90MB/sec Flash Card in addition to the card that came with the Osmo. Every other format works fine.

Thanks!
Josh
2016-1-31
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello!
The problem may caused by the mobile device itself or the WiFi connection, are you sure that the mobile device is capable enough to deal with 4K video? please try other device of better configuration. Also, please check if the WiFi signal is good enough for 4K video transferring, multi WiFI signals may affect the transferring quality as well, so you may need to try your Osmo in a clean WiFi area. If all these don't work, please leave me messages here, I'll try to help you out. Thank you!
2016-1-31
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

Do you have the latest FW on your Osmo?
2016-1-31
Use props
bornish
lvl.3
Flight distance : 91447 ft
United Arab Emirates

nigelbrinkmann Posted at 2016-2-1 11:15
Do you have the latest FW on your Osmo?

Like Nigel said... upgrade the firmware as this was a know issue with the firmware coming on the OSMO from the factory.
2016-2-1
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Right, after excluding all the possibility of malfunction, at last, please upgrade your FW with the latest FW software, it seems a historical problem and DJI have released the new assistant software solving this issue. Thanks!
2016-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules