New Zenmuse X5 Firmware v1.3.0.60
1124 3 2016-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alexg730428
lvl.1
United States

Hello!

I just installed the latest firmware v1.3.0.60, everything seems to be ok and the DJI GO app Settings shows the correct versions. But when I turn the Inspire 1 Pro on, the gimbal does the regular initial rotations right and then left, it stays for a second in the correct position with camera pointing to the front and then suddenly it does another rotation to the right (approximately 270 degrees) and stays there (not pointing to the front). I use the DJI GO app to Reset Gimbal Yaw and it set the camera correctly to the front.

I downgraded to the previous firmware v1.2.0.50 and it starts working correctly.
I put back the latest v1.3.0.60 and it happens the same issue.
I recalibrated the gimbal and nothing.

I calibrated the compass and nothing.

Can someone tell me what is going on?

Thank you.
Alex
2016-1-31
Use props
gybo102
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2426230 ft
United States

Mine does that every now and then, not so sure I would worry about it since you can click "reset gimbal" and it goes back home with no issues...... unless someone from DJI says different.
Mine works fine in flight, as long as there is no problem there... im ok.
2016-2-2
Use props
alexg730428
lvl.1
United States

gybo102 Posted at 2016-2-2 09:50
Mine does that every now and then, not so sure I would worry about it since you can click "reset gim ...

Thank you for your reply gybo102, I hope they fix it in the next firmware releases.
2016-2-2
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

gybo102 Posted at 2016-2-2 22:50
Mine does that every now and then, not so sure I would worry about it since you can click "reset gim ...

I'm with you! The gimbal system will always try to calibrate itself according to the circumstances, whereas the surroundings is complex, so as long as this kind of situation appears not so frequently, then don't worry too much. Please try to calibrate it again if it fails.
2016-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules