Tell me your WALK Best Settings!
1437 5 2016-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
raul.persona
lvl.1

Brazil

Hello Everyone

I buy a OSMO and this forum help me a lot in many questions, but i look for the best settings to wak stabilization.

The Ninja Walk, or OSMO walk, i learn in tutorials, but i can see my walk moviment in the videos (up/down/pan effect).

I want to know if you use someone default gimbal settings, or use C1 with different settings. Can you share with us?

One question more, how speed, deadband and acceleration values affect the osmo?

TKS!

Raul
2016-2-1
Use props
frypan
lvl.3
Australia

"Head bob" cannot be completely eliminated when walking, unless you are very good at the ninja walk.

I prefer to disable the tilt axis via C1 custom settings, using only the joystick to tilt up/down. This is because I rarely need to tilt the camera.

For pan axis I use deadband 0, and reduce the speed and acceleration quite low so the pan movement is slow.
2016-2-1
Use props
raul.persona
lvl.1

Brazil

frypan Posted at 2016-2-1 20:55
"Head bob" cannot be completely eliminated when walking, unless you are very good at the ninja walk. ...

Tks to reply frypan. I will try this settings.

I make a video in this moment without the mobile holder, to make the center of gravity more stable, and use "slow" fast calibration, and work better.

R.
2016-2-1
Use props
rj74
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

Ninja walk heel roll to toe, very relaxed keeping knees bent etc etc.
Also what really helps is a rubber band (exercise power band sort of thing) from your belt to your wrist. This creates a closed system, rather than a free arm/hand to move around.
2016-2-1
Use props
raul.persona
lvl.1

Brazil

rj74@me.com Posted at 2016-2-2 03:01
Ninja walk heel roll to toe, very relaxed keeping knees bent etc etc.
Also what really helps is a ru ...

Do you have a picture of this?

Tks
2016-2-2
Use props
rodAndTheCat
lvl.4

New Zealand

raul.persona Posted at 2016-2-3 04:16
Do you have a picture of this?

Tks

view the tutorial videos at the top off the page .DJI Tutorial Compilation (Updated at Jan.22th)
rod and the cat
2016-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules