Osmo no live view after firmware updated
2927 16 2016-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chriskoh
New

Malaysia

Dear all,

I just get my new osmo. I can able to view, record, playback & control at 1st use.

No live view problem occur since new firmware updated. From V1.0.1.19 to V1.4.1.80.

Have try many way for trouble shooting. No live view problem still not solve.

1) uninstall apps and install
2) connect wifi and wait 30 second
3) restart osmo and iPhone 6s
4) delete video cache
5) change wifi frequency

Device I used:
iPhone 6s
iOS 9.2.1

Hope can solve this problem . In order for me to use osmo to capture my CNY holiday moment.

* forum upload photo failed.

Thanks in advance.
Chris Koh
2016-2-1
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello!
Except for the "no live view" problem, is anything else working well with your Osmo and DJI GO App? Please check the FW version in the DJI GO App: Gear icon->General setting->About, you may just fail the upgrading, if it is, please just follow these steps: hold the Trigger button + Record button at the same time, slide down the power switch until the indicator flashes red and green, then the Osmo will upgrade the FW itself. After the upgrading, please check if everything can go OK.
Happy New Year in advance!
2016-2-1
Use props
chriskoh
New

Malaysia

For osmo V1.4.1.80, for DJI Go V2.5.1 (2426)
2016-2-1
Use props
chriskoh
New

Malaysia

Everything working well except no live view.  How osmo will auto update firmware? By DJI go app or SDcard with new firmware?
2016-2-1
Use props
chriskoh
New

Malaysia

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-2-2 12:26
Hello!
Except for the "no live view" problem, is anything else working well with your Osmo and DJI G ...

I not able to upload photo here.

Pls use the link for some of my prinscreen. Thank You

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mcm8ye3ph2pi1jb/AAATokJiXWVKSxtvcQdwxXpEa?dl=0
2016-2-1
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

chriskoh Posted at 2016-2-2 12:40
I not able to upload photo here.

Pls use the link for some of my prinscreen. Thank You

I'm sorry I can not open your hyper-link. If you have download the lasted assistant software for FW upgrading in DJI official website (http://www.dji.com/product/osmo/info#downloads) and extracted the *.bin to the root directory of the SD card, please insert the SD card in the camera of Osmo and then follow the steps I told you above. The Osmo will then upgrade itself automatically after the indicator flashes red and green. The upgrading usually takes 25 minutes or so.
2016-2-1
Use props
chriskoh
New

Malaysia

Yes. I did try step as above. I downloaded V1.4.1.80. After updated firmware. I did check with the log file. Remarks is success. I have update firmware experience as I owned a P3P as well. For P3P have no problem on live view using my existing iPhone6s and DJI go apps.

Default Firmware

Default Firmware

No live view

No live view

New Firmware updated

New Firmware updated

Connected Wifi

Connected Wifi

DJI GO App able to connect

DJI GO App able to connect
2016-2-1
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

chriskoh Posted at 2016-2-2 13:06
Yes. I did try step as above. I downloaded V1.4.1.80. After updated firmware. I did check with the l ...

Thanks a lot for your pictures, that's really helpful. Now, have you tried to re-plug in or use another SD card? Please try other compatible SD card to fix it. Have you ever tried to mount any Inspire 1 X3 white camera on the Osmo before? In addition, please check if the connection between the handle and the camera are perfectly matched to each other. I'll wait for your further reply. Thanks!
2016-2-1
Use props
chriskoh
New

Malaysia

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-2-2 15:19
Thanks a lot for your pictures, that's really helpful. Now, have you tried to re-plug in or use an ...

Dear,

I have try to format the SD card and try insert few SD card. Result still the same. I try insert to my existing P3P. the SD card work well.
Camera and handle bar i did not try to dismount.
i do not have other camera. except Osmo.

I have suspect firmware issue. I have no problem with firmware 1.0.1.19. After upgrade to 1.4.1.80. No Live view problem occur.

I have tried v1.2.1.60. which show 1.0.1.19+ in DJI Go App. No live view also. Pls help.
2016-2-2
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

chriskoh Posted at 2016-2-2 16:23
Dear,

I have try to format the SD card and try insert few SD card. Result still the same. I try  ...

Hello!
I'm sorry that all those ways can't help fix it. Thanks for your cooperation! Excluding all the possibilities, I hate to tell you that please contact the local dealer for further professional test and repair. I'm afraid the camera itself malfunction.
Best Regards!
2016-2-2
Use props
chriskoh
New

Malaysia

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-2-2 16:50
Hello!
I'm sorry that all those ways can't help fix it. Thanks for your cooperation! Excluding all ...

This osmo activated not more than one week time. Is there any possibility to get get a new replacement?

Wonder possible to revert the firmware to 1.0.1.19 ?

Chris Koh
2016-2-2
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

chriskoh Posted at 2016-2-2 17:10
This osmo activated not more than one week time. Is there any possibility to get get a new replace ...

According to DJI official after-sales policy, within 15 days after purchasing, if the customer find any abnormal phenomenon in natural situation, customer is allowed to apply for a replacement on providing enough complete purchasing proofs and relative things. For the details, please consult with your dealer.

Technically, you can revert the firmware to 1.0.1.19. You can have a try. Usually, it won't affect the mechanical performance.

Good for you!
2016-2-2
Use props
chriskoh
New

Malaysia

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-2-2 17:37
According to DJI official after-sales policy, within 15 days after purchasing, if the customer fin ...

Dear,

Based on your official website. i cant find firmware 1.0.1.19. Can i have the link to download the firmware for 1.0.1.19?

http://www.dji.com/product/osmo/info#downloads
2016-2-2
Use props
chriskoh
New

Malaysia

Where can I download firmware 1.0.1.19? Pls help
2016-2-2
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

chriskoh Posted at 2016-2-3 10:18
Where can I download firmware 1.0.1.19? Pls help

Sorry! Right now, the firmware is not allowed to revert to 1.0.0.19. BTW, why do you wanna the oldest version? I'm afraid the problem of your Osmo is out of some component inside but not the software. You may need to apply for a replacement please.
2016-2-2
Use props
chriskoh
New

Malaysia

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-2-3 10:29
Sorry! Right now, the firmware is not allowed to revert to 1.0.0.19. BTW, why do you wanna the old ...

Dear Adela,

Hope you enjoy your CNY holiday.

I have contact the DJI Malaysia authorised dealer. They request ref number for one to one replacement. Can you provide reference number in order for me to deal with your DJI Malaysia dealer?

I hope replacement can be done immediately. due to im not using my new osmo more than 24hours. there is no live view after new firmware have been updated.

Hope you can solve this issue asap. TQ

Chris koh
2016-2-15
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

chriskoh Posted at 2016-2-16 11:22
Dear Adela,

Hope you enjoy your CNY holiday.

Hello chriskoh,

Thanks for your regards!
If your dealer can not help you with the RAM, please just email to support.eu@dji.com directly, our relevant staff will help you out. Any feedback, please let me know.

Good for you!

Thanks!  
DJI-Adela
2016-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules