Osmo stuck in underslung mode
1731 6 2016-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheMethod
lvl.1

United States

Hi, I got the Osmo today and I'm having an issue. It is always stuck in underslung mode even when I'm holding it upright. No matter what I do, I can't get the underslung mode to turn off do you know what is causing this?
2016-2-1
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, please check if all of the FW versions are the latest and if they are compatible with each other. If not, please upgrade with the latest FW assistant software, you can download it in DJI official website. Any problem, please let us know. Thanks!
2016-2-3
Use props
TheMethod
lvl.1

United States

Updating to latest firmware fixed it thanks.
2016-2-6
Use props
stevenrafter
New

Australia

Hi -can I please explain how I get all the latest versions -are they for the SD card, the application on the device or the Camera itself ? Can u please explain how to do this as I still cannot get it to show the image on my screen
2016-2-13
Use props
stevenrafter
New

Australia

Can u please provide a link to the appropriate FW updates - seriously why is this so hard to do for your customers ?
2016-2-13
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

stevenrafter Posted at 2016-2-13 18:26
Can u please provide a link to the appropriate FW updates - seriously why is this so hard to do for  ...

I'm sorry you were unable to find the firmware update page on the DJI website.
All the Osmo info is in the Osmo tab from the main page. All the product tabs are across the top of the page.
Here is the link to the firmware updates, instructions how to update, manuals, and other info.

http://www.dji.com/product/osmo/info#downloads
2016-2-13
Use props
djiuser_3TVTF12tagOr
New

United States

i am having the exact same issue.  i have both texted and called support and no one can even help. i love this product but this is not working properly!  
2021-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules