can you upload hd using the DJI GO app?
1513 6 2016-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
xsvcelloxsv
New

United States

^just made this movie above however when i uploaded it to youtube it doesnt seem to want to render in HD. when you play it it only goes to 240p? can you upload an HD video to youtube from an iphone using the DJIGO app?

2016-2-1
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

So, which P3 do you have? Did you use the copy on the iPhone, edit that and upload it to YouTube?
2016-2-1
Use props
xsvcelloxsv
New

United States

Geebax Posted at 2016-2-1 23:25
So, which P3 do you have? Did you use the copy on the iPhone, edit that and upload it to YouTube?

never thought of that lemme check
2016-2-1
Use props
xsvcelloxsv
New

United States

Geebax Posted at 2016-2-1 23:25

i have the new phantom 3 4k. and yes i did take the version saved to my iphone and tried uploading it through my youtube app. the video is till 240p.
2016-2-1
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

xsvcelloxsv@gma Posted at 2016-2-2 15:29
i have the new phantom 3 4k. and yes i did take the version saved to my iphone and tried uploading ...

OK, then the copy you edited is low resolution to start with. The P34K live view is only 480p to begin with, and it may be less after you edit it, can't say as I never use the function. To be honest, I would never both with the copy on the phone, I always remove the SD card from the aircraft, copy the contents to my computer, edit it and upload from there.
2016-2-1
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

It will be 240 fps  if you are using cashed video files...
2016-2-1
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

It will be low resolution video  if you are using cashed video files...
2016-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules