Can I change the low and critical battery % values
1035 4 2015-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flhx2010
lvl.1

United States

I'd like to change the % values for battery low and critical warnings.  I thought I saw how to change it once on the vision assistant or the iPhone app.  I would feel safer if the warning sounded sooner. I'd like to have the batt. warning start at 25%.  I like having this flying camera closer to me when the batt. starts going low.  I cant seem to find the information in the user manual, on line or in this forum on how to make this change.  I have a P2V+ v3 and have the V 3.6 assistant and RC 1.2.  I'd be grateful if anyone could let me know how to change the value or simply inform that I've imagined seeing what I thought I saw.  Thanks
2015-1-3
Use props
jmims
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1686991 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can. It's in the Phantom assistant.
2015-1-3
Use props
austin
lvl.2

United States

jmims@me.com Posted at 2015-1-4 14:15
You can. It's in the Phantom assistant.

If you have updated to the latest FW since you can not. They took that option away
2015-1-3
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

I think the new firmware calculates how far you are from home and warns you in enough time to get home without losing battery power.
2015-1-3
Use props
markus
lvl.4

Germany

Gerry1124 Posted at 2015-1-4 15:22
I think the new firmware calculates how far you are from home and warns you in enough time to get ho ...

You might be correct cause yestareday I was flying just a couple of meters away. The red LEDs came on and only 5 seconds later the Phantom entered RTH.  Can somebody confirm this?
2015-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules