Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Best mini tablet
1617 6 2016-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dalelieb
New

South Africa

Hi,
I am dissapointed with the brightness of my ipad air 2 when flying. I have to over expose the view to really see, despite using max brightness on ipad and sun shield. A quick comparison with my iphone 6 seems to be better, albeit a bit small. Can users recommend a mini tablet that performs well?
Dale
2016-2-2
Use props
dgarza001
lvl.1

United States

I'd also like to know this. Anyone??
2016-2-8
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

I use the iPad mini 2 64gig white. It works great for me and I use the hood or stand in the shade when possible.

Hope this helps

Rich
2016-2-8
Use props
videomaker
lvl.2

Brazil

Also would like to know. Thought about getting an Ipad Mini4 with cellular service for its GPS feature, presentely using an Ipad Mini2 and Ipad Air2 both with no cellular phone service. Was told the RC GPS is not as good as a dedicated GPS or an Ipad's Gps (the ones with cell service).
2016-2-17
Use props
SwedishDroneDud
lvl.2
Flight distance : 164098 ft

Sweden

I use the Ipad air and it works really good. It´s not a mini tablet but it´s working.
2016-2-21
Use props
Captain Jimbo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 624196 ft
New Zealand

i have a samsung galaxy tab 2 (8 inch) and a ipad mini 4.  hate to go against the grain but i prefer the samsung, easier to see and also much easier to change screen brightness and other settings while the app is going.
2016-2-22
Use props
dji-p3p1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 534970 ft
Australia

I use the iPad mini4 128 cellular with the  Nushield Davue anti reflective film ( http://www.nushield.com/dayvu-info ) and I'm very happy with it. Although I do turn on the brightness to max. I don't use a hood because I find that the film removes lots of reflection/glare even in bright sunlight.
2016-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules