2134 5 2016-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
office.polocam
New

United Arab Emirates

Anyone help, pretty pretty please!
I have the RONIN-M V1.6

I connected it to the app on my Samsung Galaxy S4 phone and it asked for a DEVICE NAME and PASSWORD.

I turned my ronin-m off and back on again, and now the app wont connect to the ronin-m. It can see the ronin-m, but my password isnt working. So I used the 'GIMBAL' programme on my Macbook Pro to 'RESET PASSWORD'. I then disconnected the USB from my laptop to ronin-m, then turned ronin-m off and back on again. I tried restarting my phone, re-installing the app, and it see's the ronin-m as a new ronin-m, so when I click to connect to it, it asks for a device name.

PROBLEM: I make a device name, and password, and I click GO and nothnig happens. I have clicked that button so many times and nothing is happening. I have a job to do soon with ronin-m and need it working. This is crazy that it isnt working because of this app issue!

Any advice greatly appreciated

Thanks

Georgie
2016-2-3
Use props
office.polocam
New

United Arab Emirates

SOLVED! I have no idea how, but turning it on and off and on and off and trying to re-install app a couple of times and now it decides to work...

How long for :s
2016-2-3
Use props
office.polocam
New

United Arab Emirates

So not long at all!

I try to enter the password in, and clicking GO and STILL, NOTHING is happening! so frustrating.
2016-2-3
Use props
hello
New

Germany

Same problem here, would love to get a solution.
2016-10-28
Use props
valealvarez.s96
lvl.3
Argentina

hello@elroy.fr Posted at 2016-10-28 07:44
Same problem here, would love to get a solution.

Try a different phone, or go to settings inside dji assistant app, and select "device list" and if a check mark is on your ronin name then it os connected, if not tap it. Here is a google drive link for the assistant apk (for android) that works for me    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7Xi28NukV6NdHhUaVA2cTFiU0k/view?usp=drivesdk

2016-10-28
Use props
hello
New

Germany

valealvarez.s96 Posted at 2016-10-28 15:19
Try a different phone, or go to settings inside dji assistant app, and select "device list" and if ...

Thanks for your help,
I cannot try a different phone since my wife also has a nexus
i installed hte app with the link you gave and still get the same result : at the device name screen i fill it out and then clic GO, nothing happens.
2016-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules