Which is it....
930 4 2016-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nativeimages
lvl.2
Flight distance : 164908 ft
United States

Received eBay inspire 1.... I updated firmware and camera and RC.... I went to work a couple of days... Fired up the bird and RC.... Flight simulator.... And checked about and I was sure I ad installed latest firmware.... Then it gives me this... 1.2.1.06+..... Aircraft firmware....is this inspire 1 FW or Inspire 1 Pro FW.....anyways I'd do more research but a friend stopped by and needs a row....so I hitta go do a good deed.... Thank you.... Rain in the Pacific NW.....
2016-2-3
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you have the Inspire1 then the latest firmware version is 1.6  http://www.dji.com/product/inspire-1/info#downloads

And if you have the Inspire  Pro, then the latest firmware version is 1.3
http://www.dji.com/product/inspire-1-pro-and-raw/info#downloads

Sounds like you installed the Pro firmware on your regular Inspire.Just install the correct 1.6 firmware.
2016-2-3
Use props
nativeimages
lvl.2
Flight distance : 164908 ft
United States

No..... I think I have received an inspire 1 with FW version 1.2.1.06...... Some forum members say that may be a desirable FW to have installed....I did an Internet search and I am convinced that it is inspire 1 FW and not the pro firmware....I've never flown a bird with that early of FW..... I believe if I want to upgrade FW to 1.6.04 I will first need to update to 1.3 or 1.4 ....then to 1.6.04......I think I read that in another forum post....anyways....what do the forum members think....stay on 1.2.1.06 or update to latest and greatest....and as always..... Thank you for all your input..... Raining like heck in the Pacific NW.....
2016-2-3
Use props
AlaskanTides
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1032293 ft
United States

Fly it first... Does it have the features you need?... Respond well?

At this point if the bird flew well... I'd wait for future upgrades with good reviews. Let this geo stuff get figured out
2016-2-3
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

nativeimages Posted at 2016-2-4 07:17
No..... I think I have received an inspire 1 with FW version 1.2.1.06...... Some forum members say t ...

I get it now. You are on the 1.2 firmware that came out May of last year.
Yes, you need to stop at 1.3 since that has a firmware update for the RC. Then you can update to 1.6.
You may need to update the RC through the USB port, and from then on it will update through the app.
2016-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules