Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Invoicing/Response Concerns
1941 18 2016-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nick.amtower.gm
lvl.1

United States

I sent my Phantom 3 pro in about a month ago and received an invoice. I requested an item get adjusted (basically, I sent my whole rig in, including three of the batteries) and the invoice very simply stated that one of the batteries needed to be repaired, the cost, and the cost to replace another one of the batteries, which I assume was not repairable. Since I only really need two batteries, I requested that they repair the one, and not replace the other. I never heard back via email, called in, talked to a rep- was assured that it would be adjusted, and then a week later received an invoice that was exactly the same with no adjustment. I've called in twice now since then and each rep has told me that I would receive a new invoice "sometime tomorrow". Several days later, still nothing.

I'm getting a bit concerned now and wondering what the issue is. If I am given certain expectations, I want follow up. If I am told "maybe a week, maybe two", no biggie, I'm a patient guy. I don't really know what the reputation is for DJI customer support, but now I'm gathering maybe it isn't that great....

2016-2-3
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Nick, i'm sorry for the delay. Could you please leave us your contact so we'll get in touch with you as soon as possible
Thank you!
2016-2-4
Use props
MaximilianKoeni
New

Germany

Hey There,
i just got my new Ronin M, but there was no Invoice/ Receipt in the Box.
I urgently need the Invoice (a German invoice) with Mwst (Tax) for Tax reasons.
I actually thought it is not possibly to not get an invoice after buying a Product worth 1600€......

I ordered the Product in the German Webshop.

So can Someone Help me Please?
Best
Max

2016-2-4
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

MaximilianKoeni Posted at 2016-2-5 00:23
Hey There,
i just got my new Ronin M, but there was no Invoice/ Receipt in the Box.
I urgently need ...

Please contact our Gmbh support center
+49 (0) 97479304200
Mon-Fri 9:00AM - 3:00PM (GMT+1)
2016-2-4
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

China

Also you can contact us via onlinesales@dji.com to get the solution of this issue.
Thank you!
2016-2-10
Use props
nick.amtower.gm
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-2-4 02:43
Nick, i'm sorry for the delay. Could you please leave us your contact so we'll get in touch with you ...

Is there a way that I can give you my contact info without publishing it on the forum? Thanks!
2016-2-10
Use props
nick.amtower.gm
lvl.1

United States

UPDATE**********

I've called and emailed a few times back and forth the past two weeks- no progress. At this point I have lost faith in DJI customer support so if no repairs have been made  I will just seek out a private party that is competent in repairing quad copters. A few emails, maybe a half dozen calls, and nobody from the DJI support team was able to connect the dots on the invoice/ticket history of the phantom 3 pro that I sent in about a month and a half ago. I don't know if any repairs have been made because nobody from customer support seems to have any idea what is going on (they really need to work on the communication systems between customer support and repairs as there seems to be a complete disconnect in communication from the two.)
Expectations are everything. I called in today, and the last half dozen times I called in my account was able to get verified with my email address. This time, I had to dig through all of my emails and produce every kind of tracking number, user id number, RN number, all kinds of different numbers  to verify my account. Even my name and number didn't cut it. You guys need to lock in a precise means of identifying customers and getting to the notes of a ticket. The customer service reps should be able to get my email address, look at my ticket history, and see my email history as well as notes logged from every phone conversation so that when I call again a customer service representative who IDs me is able to take a minute and see the entire history my relationship with DJI.

I gave up hope that any type of repair would happen so I just requested over the phone today that I get my drone shipped back to me. Oddly enough within minutes of hanging up I received an email that stated my ticket was cancelled. The only thing that surprised me there was how quickly I received that notification. I still haven't heard back from several other emails regarding my phantom 3, but when it came to cancelling the ticket and getting my drone shipped back to me- lickity split.

I'd say this is the first time I have ever explained at length my dissatisfaction with customer service. I've always worked in customer service so reading my own words kind of makes me gag.

2016-2-13
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

I'm sorry for your experience... I still believe  we can help you out to get that invoice.  You can post your e-mail here, i'll delete it as soon as i see it...
Thank you
2016-2-13
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

nick.amtower.gm Posted at 2016-2-13 01:58
UPDATE**********

I've called and emailed a few times back and forth the past two weeks- no progress ...

Nick,
I'm sorry you are still experiencing this.
What is the ticket number and I will make sure someone contacts you Tuesday morning.
2016-2-13
Use props
nick.amtower.gm
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-2-13 18:16
Nick,
I'm sorry you are still experiencing this.
What is the ticket number and I will make sure so ...

I already received notification that it was being shipped back to me so I don't know what else can be done at this point.
2016-2-14
Use props
nick.amtower.gm
lvl.1

United States

I think your company should get some grads in the information systems department as well as a competent IT department to come up with a solution between your customer service and repairs department. You definitely need to make information available to your customer support team. Basically, I  should be able to call in, and then using a combination of my email address, name, or other personal information, your customer service rep should be able to see a full history of every transaction between me and your company. There seems to be a black hole keeping your customer service reps from knowing anything about an ongoing ticket. Again, I inquire a dozen or so times about the status of something, don't get an adequate answer, and then when I throw my hands up in frustration and say "forget it, just ship the thing back to me I don't care if it's fixed or not at this point" I get a PROMPT response: affirmative, we send your rig back first thing next day. Ok.... why the quick response now and not before....
2016-2-14
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

nick.amtower.gm Posted at 2016-2-15 00:22

I already received notification that it was being shipped back to me so I don't know wha ...

Nick,
Under this ticket number I see you inquired about a battery issue, customer support offered some solutions and then you did not respond so they closed the ticket. A month later you replied to that same ticket and support offed a solution and again there was no response from you.
I searched your name and found multiple tickets.
2016-2-15
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

nick.amtower.gm Posted at 2016-2-15 00:38
I think your company should get some grads in the information systems department as well as a compet ...

Nick,
We are working on a solution for you and someone will contact you. I am sorry if you were having issues with customer service and we are looking into all you tickets and when the office opens back up tomorrow morning I will make sure you are contacted. It looks like the Phantom was sent back to you already.
I do see lots of notes and multiple tickets and we will get it sorted out.
2016-2-15
Use props
nick.amtower.gm
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-2-15 07:19
Nick,
Under this ticket number I see you inquired about a battery issue, customer support offered  ...

I can send screen shots of  the emails and logged phone calls if you would like. Hopefully you have all of the emails and logs of the calls on your end.  When the ticket was first opened I attempted the solution suggestions before sending it in. When I sent my rig in I was given a vague invoice that had two items
one of the lines was a new battery, and a different line was "battery repair".

I had sent my rig in with three batteries, which had me assume that one battery worked, a second battery was repairable, and the third battery was useless. The aircraft wouldn't fly with all three of the batteries. So I had no way of knowing which worked and which didn't. I responded to the invoice that I did not want to buy a new battery, I just wanted the one to be repaired, and the aircraft fixed so that it would fly again.

I received a copy of the same invoice.

I called and emailed in several times to get a new invoice.

I never received a new invoice, everyone I talked to acknowledged that it was weird that over a month had gone by and I  still hadn't received an invoice.

I was assured that I would get a new invoice..

Still didn't get one, lost all faith and decided to find a third party. When I asked the last rep I talked to on the phone to just ship the rig back, the response was very prompt,  I should be receiving it back at any point. But the thing is, I have no idea if anything was done to it as no one could tell me anything.

I just have to wait and see. Nobody told me "it is fixed". or "It is not fixed" so I don't know if I need to line up a third party repair service or not.

Going back to the original premise, yea there was some lag from when the ticket was first created and then my aircraft was sent out because I was still not 100% it was something I could fix on my own or not. When I had exhausted all attempts I sent it. From the time I sent it in to you guys and now I have a dozen or so calls and a dozen or so emails documented that I would be happy to share if you think that they were somehow deleted from your system.
2016-2-15
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

nick.amtower.gm Posted at 2016-2-16 03:16
I can send screen shots of  the emails and logged phone calls if you would like. Hopefully you hav ...

We'll contact you tomorrow. Nothing gets deleted and there's record of everything including all the recorded phone calls.
I see a lot of emails and I'll get with customer support and repair center. Last note I see is it was just shipped back to you unrepaired because that's what you asked them to do.
Again, let everyone involved look at it and they will get with you tomorrow.
2016-2-15
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

nick.amtower.gm Posted at 2016-2-16 03:16
I can send screen shots of  the emails and logged phone calls if you would like. Hopefully you hav ...

Hello Nick,
I just spoke to the customer support people and someone will call you in a bit.
2016-2-16
Use props
nick.amtower.gm
lvl.1

United States

I got a the other day in the morning while I was asleep (I usually work until two am and don't wake up until 10) . Received the drone back this morning and can confirm that the compass still does not calibrate (which doesn't upset me, I requested that it be returned in whatever condition that it was in at the shop because no progress was being made in the time that elapsed from when I sent it in to when I requested it be shipped back). I'll try to find a third party to repair it in the area that I live or just sell it to whoever will take it off my hands.
2016-2-19
Use props
nick.amtower.gm
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-2-16 07:50
Hello Nick,
I just spoke to the customer support people and someone will call you in a bit.

Per your previous replies I have to say I'm pretty annoyed that you tried to frame the inability of your support team to fix my phantom like it was my fault. I don't have any idea how your internal systems work and the only thing I know about electronics is
1. don't get them wet and
2. don't put them near magnets.
I sent an expensive tool that no longer worked to your team trusting that you would know how to fix the thing. I figured that your support team would use some sort of trouble-shooting to figure out what was wrong, if I needed to be billed, figure out how to fix it, what the cost would be, and then get back to me me with the bill.
I received an invoice that led me to believe that some type of troubleshooting took place. The only thing that didn't make sense to me in the invoice was the requirement to buy a new battery from you. I didn't want a new battery and I tried telling you folks every way possible that I didn't want a new battery. I got so fed up in your inability to send me a new invoice (which didn't seem to matter because several of the reps that I spoke with said that it would be covered by warranty. I have an email that states that I am going to receive a new battery in the mail at some point, and other correspondence that alludes to the drone actually having been fixed. When I had my last conversation with a rep who couldn't seem to tell me anything about the status of the phantom,  I realized to no longer expect the phantom to be fixed.  At that point, I had to make the call to  "Just send the thing back to me in whatever condition it is in".

It is infuriating that I had to invest this much time and energy to ship the phantom, call in several times, and email and chat on a web forum, simply to have nothing, nothing at all, done. Every person that I have talked to, including yourself, is getting paid by your company to provide support. So far, I have received none, and I will never buy a DJI product again. I bought a $1400 brick. I spent lots of my time to get this resolved. My time wasted is money wasted. The owners of your company are not getting any return in the investment they made in paying you and your support team to resolve this issue. This is a sunk cost.
2016-2-19
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

nick.amtower.gm Posted at 2016-2-20 15:25
Per your previous replies I have to say I'm pretty annoyed that you tried to frame the inability o ...

Nick, you were sent a free battery and you asked for your aircraft be sent back to you.
You do know how to calibrate the compass right?http://wiki.dji.com/en/index.php ... brating_the_Compass
2016-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules