Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
FAQs for How to Get Your Free Osmo FlexiMic
14486 44 2016-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

leostrat_54@yah Posted at 2016-2-27 00:51
I purchased the Osmo on October 15 from the DJI store.  Paypal transaction number 5CF27401PN727611 ...

Do you mind advising the order number directly?  As I mentioned, you didn't successfully use the coupon code for the Mic order. That's why you still need to make payment. Did you ever contact us for help when you found that the website is trying to charge you. Thanks.
2016-2-28
Use props
bornish
lvl.3
Flight distance : 91447 ft
United Arab Emirates

I've bought the OSMO the same way I bought the Inspire 1, P2V+ and a P2V... through a local dealer.
Asked them if they will bring the FlexiMic and they asked me if I really want one since they will have to pay shipping for it.
For a 10$ mic that isn't going to be better than any of the mics I already have, I think I prefer to keep a good relation with the local dealer and not demand them to bring me the FlexiMic on their own expense.
Thanks DJI for the good intention, but it seems to be unpractical for a lot of us.
Regards,
Bogdan
2016-2-28
Use props
Nithin
lvl.1

India

i bought Osmo in November  Through ebay from India

The Seller Is Not Giving A Proper Response About The Mic Offer when i asked him

So shall i register it directly and will i be able to receive the Mic ???

what all shall i do ?

please tell me
2016-3-5
Use props
Cale262
lvl.3

Canada

I ordered mine through the DJI Store and ordered one with my Osmo and recieved two...I was confused as to why I recieved two but now it all makes sense.
2016-4-27
Use props
seanemclean
lvl.3
Flight distance : 223061 ft
United States

I bought mine through B&H, B&H won't send me a free mic, DJI told me to piss up a rope.

It's $10, not worth the hassle.
2016-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules