Phantom 3 standard password
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bjking4148
New

United States

Wife got me a P3 standard for christmas, it has never worked, the DJI app sez sign in, I use the default password 12341234 and get msg. password is incorrect, I have toggeled the S1 and S2 switch several time per instructions on youtube, still does not work, sent msg to tech support and they say the same, toggle the switch, this does not work, anyone out there have a work around so I can sell this thing and get rid of it.  Its been nothing but a huge headache and I've spent hours on line trying to figure it out, spent an hour and a half holding for tech support and finally hung up.  Sent tech email and they sent me the same old instructions, toggle the switch.  Help.   I'm really starting to hate this company.  
2016-2-4
Use props
snowsurferss
lvl.3

United States

Well here is a video showing how to reset password, though it is in a different language, but easy to follow otherwise, sorry all I could find.

2016-2-4
Use props
bjking4148
New

United States

I saw this on youtube, tried it several times and could never get it work.  
2016-2-4
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm sorry your having an issue and I will try and help you.
let's start from square 1. Can you delete and reinstall the update?
The relink the aircraft to the RC, then do the WiFi reset again.Hopefully we can get you going soon.
Phantom 3 Standard linking process.png
Phantom3 Standard WiFi reset.jpg
2016-2-4
Use props
Dan Alexander Wilson
New

United Kingdom

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-2-4 10:51
I'm sorry your having an issue and I will try and help you.
let's start from square 1. Can you delete and reinstall the update?
The relink the aircraft to the RC, then do the WiFi reset again.Hopefully we can get you going soon.

The issue I am having is with the DJI go internet password.
Please before you send the video link, the toggle reset, the manual drawings and so on none of it works.
I have tried resetting it and using the factory setting 12341234.
There is a difference with my RC.
When I follow the reset wifi connection on the RC it doesn't flash red, it stays a solid green.
I know the remote and the aircraft are connected as the camera works from the remote toggles, but the aircraft doesn't.
My Phantom 3 is flashing yellow at the moment, and the link light is green.
I have a phantom 3 standard and I would love to get it in the sky but it just won't correctly connect.
I know I am close it's just a password away,

2023-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules