2119 17 2016-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Artiks
lvl.2
Flight distance : 979964 ft
Portugal

Hi guys!

Since the Inspire Black Edition Raw is not yet on sale and since I don't have money to spend on that right now, I'm thinking on buying/updating my NDFilter that came with the Inspire X3 gimbal in order to improve the quality of our company shots while we wait for a major update in drone equipment.
I've found some filters that seem to be very cool and high quality but I would like to know your feedback...If you have the same ones or if you know them.

The filters I'm talking about are the PolarPro Cinema Series.
https://www.polarprofilters.com/ ... ries-3-pack#content

Waiting to hear from you.
Good flights!

2016-2-5
Use props
rodger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Polar Pro Filters are the only ones available in the right size as far as I know.
2016-2-5
Use props
Artiks
lvl.2
Portugal

rodger Posted at 2016-2-5 22:37
Polar Pro Filters are the only ones available in the right size as far as I know.

Do you have any experience with these?
I'm trying to know if it is worth the money and if there is a huge difference between cinema series and normal 3 pack from the same supplier.
2016-2-5
Use props
rodger
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Artiks Posted at 2016-2-5 09:51
Do you have any experience with these?
I'm trying to know if it is worth the money and if there is ...

I have them for my Phantom and they are what they say they are. You have to remember that price depends upon demand and manufacturing costs. In other words they are in a small marketplace.
2016-2-5
Use props
wagoudeau90
lvl.2

United States

I use the DJI ND filters for my X3. They are good quality.

https://store.dji.com/product/inspire-nd16-filter
2016-2-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I use both DJI and Polar Pro filter on my Phantom and they both are great. So I would guess the same would go for the X3.
2016-2-5
Use props
rodger
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-2-5 13:47
I use both DJI and Polar Pro filter on my Phantom and they both are great. So I would guess the same ...

Interesting, I never noticed the DJI ND Filters. Do you have notices go out with new product releases and announcements?
2016-2-6
Use props
pi-inthesky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13058 ft
United Kingdom

I use polarpro for both x3 and p3p both good quality The x3 cinema series are the better quality being multi coated ed quality glass and well engineered rims and threads.
2016-2-6
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

rodger Posted at 2016-2-6 04:44
Interesting, I never noticed the DJI ND Filters. Do you have notices go out with new product relea ...

Yes, there are for larger things in the news page section. http://www.dji.com/newsroom/news?page=1
And also, look at the accessories page from time to time.
2016-2-6
Use props
rodger
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-2-6 10:11
Yes, there are for larger things in the news page section. http://www.dji.com/newsroom/news?page=1 ...

Ken, have you thought about new product releases to the registered users. I don't know how difficult it would be? Just a thought. I would rather buy DJI branded products. I try to stay away from third party products.
2016-2-6
Use props
pmallamo
lvl.1

Jamaica

I have the Polar Pros for my Inspire and P3 and love them. I like that they combine ND and Polarizers. I took my spot meter to them and all filter factors are exactly as you would expect. Highly recommend them!
2016-2-6
Use props
Artiks
lvl.2
Portugal

Thank you guys, it was an important help!

Someone knows PolarPro europe dealers? I can't spend right now the same price just in taxes, customs and shipping. That would be very helpfull. The other thing is that I have a certain urgency in buying these because I will be recording a new reel for my company drone services. Guess if I buy in USA I won't see them very quickly...only if I pay another extra (No way! )

Cheers.
2016-2-6
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

rodger Posted at 2016-2-7 03:41
Ken, have you thought about new product releases to the registered users. I don't know how difficu ...

They do have testers to test product before made available to public.
The registered users are thoudands so they wouldn't be able to do that
2016-2-6
Use props
pi-inthesky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13058 ft
United Kingdom

Artiks Posted at 2016-2-6 22:53
Thank you guys, it was an important help!

Someone knows PolarPro europe dealers? I can't spend righ ...

You could try hobbymounts UK.
2016-2-6
Use props
rodger
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-2-6 18:58
They do have testers to test product before made available to public.
The registered users are thou ...

Guess I will have to pay more attention
2016-2-7
Use props
Artiks
lvl.2
Portugal

I've already bought Polar Pro filters, not this cinema series but 3pack polarizer + nd8 + nd16.
I'm waiting for shipping, and later I will post some feedback when the product arrives.
2016-2-9
Use props
Artiks
lvl.2
Portugal

Hey guys! Guess what? Already here! They seem pretty solid and built with a good quality... I should be testing next week since the weather isn't the best right now. Can't wait  for it.
Cheers!

Ndfilters.jpg
2016-2-13
Use props
Renaat
lvl.3

Japan

Just try our filters at 3 grams. We were the first in this market by the help of plenty Inspire 1 users since march 2015 ! Cheaper, quality and fast delivery.
No commercial purposes, a creation by you and us.For more info, mail us at ceulenaere@gmail.com
ND-Inspire1-X3-1.jpg
ND-Inspire1-X3-2.jpg
ND-Inspire1-X3-3.jpg
2016-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules