Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 1 wont connect to pc
4038 12 2016-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nikogto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 15965 ft
United States

I've been trying to find an answer all morning on this. Have the p1 and cannot connect it to my computer, have installed software for naza. The light on the phantom is a dim green, from what I've read it should be bright green when connected? Bad usb cable? somthing in pc not letting it recognize it? The pc will beep when I plug in the phantom, but when running through the set up wizzard it will say to power up mc, so it's not seeing it. Any ideas or somthing I'm doing wrong? I got this used a couple weeks ago, everything seems to have been taken care of. It flies and have no issues with it, other than wanting to connect to naza and check settings.  
2016-2-6
Use props
nikogto
lvl.2
United States

I have windows 10, I wonder if that's the problem.
2016-2-7
Use props
robertparkhurst
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

could be I wont download windows 10 good luck a good forum for different prob is rcgroups.com... good luck.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               RATTYDUDE77
2016-2-10
Use props
Cessna172
lvl.4
United States

This can be an aggravating problem.
Sometimes it's a conflicting USB driver or some junk in the Registry that blocks it.

The best way I've found to sort it out is to try it on a different computer.
I have never been able to connect to my main computer but I can connect every time to my laptop.

On the main computer running Windows 7 Ultimate I tried reinstalling drivers and every trick I could find.   NEVER got it to connect to my PC
2016-2-11
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

Try on a computer running windows 7 or 8

Dave
2016-2-13
Use props
nikogto
lvl.2
United States

I brought it to work with me the other day and tried on both windows 8 pc's, no luck. The green led on the quad is very dim. Unless that plug on it is bad, if I take off the outer cover to expose the flight controller, is there a way to plug it into that?
2016-2-14
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

nikogto Posted at 2016-2-14 07:48
I brought it to work with me the other day and tried on both windows 8 pc's, no luck. The green led  ...

no there is not

sorry
2016-2-23
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

you may need to send it in
2016-2-23
Use props
Cessna172
lvl.4
United States

nikogto Posted at 2016-2-14 23:48
I brought it to work with me the other day and tried on both windows 8 pc's, no luck. The green led  ...

Dim light.....Thats not a good sign
2016-2-24
Use props
RATTYDUDE77
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

change the date on your computer back to 2015 and erase your naza software and reinstaill
2016-4-10
Use props
nikogto
lvl.2
United States

Not too worried about it, just bought a Phantom 4. I can still use the P1, I"ll just attach my 360fly 4k to it.
2016-8-22
Use props
Alex1718
New

Belgium

Hello, I deal with the same problem as you with my phantom 1. Have you found any way to solve the problem? Thank you
2018-11-19
Use props
BadZ28
lvl.2
United States

Alex1718 Posted at 11-19 11:26
Hello, I deal with the same problem as you with my phantom 1. Have you found any way to solve the problem? Thank you

I never did, I upgraded to a P4 and have no issues. It could have been something with my P1, but it never did connect.
2018-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules