Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Brand New Inspire 1 Pro Dead tb47
1685 11 2016-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
karlrigby
lvl.4
Flight distance : 546014 ft
Australia

Brand new never used inspire 1 pro Battery won't switch off (red light stays on) and the first green light is also flashing on and off!!

No firmware update have been done on the battery! can't switch it off (single press then long press)

Tried putting it in the inspire but still same thing. tried charging it over 12 hours still same thing.

Any Ideas before I take it back to the shop on Monday?

2016-2-6
Use props
R&L Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Take it back, it's busted.
2016-2-6
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can you take a video and post it showing the problem? If you hold the button down for 30 seconds will it shut off?
Did you say you can start up the Inspire 1 with the battery and remote? or is the battery flashing all of the time?
sounds like a defective battery or other problem.

Rich
2016-2-6
Use props
goviral
lvl.1

United States

I currently have the same exact problem, and I mean exact.  Red Light, and one green light are flashing, and will not turn off.  I have put it in the inspire, and it does not power up the Inspire.  I guess I will let it blink until it completely goes dead.  Do I send it back?  Do I discard it?  Or do I try to remove the cover and re-set by disconnecting the balance wire?  Anyone with input please reply.  Thanks.
2016-2-6
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

goviral Posted at 2016-2-6 19:52
I currently have the same exact problem, and I mean exact.  Red Light, and one green light are flash ...

Sorry man, this is a bummer

its under warranty so if you take the top off, your warranty will be void...

Just contact support and send it back to DJI

Rich
2016-2-6
Use props
Alastair
lvl.4
Flight distance : 96631 ft
Canada

RichJ53 Posted at 2016-2-6 23:55

its under warranty so if you take the top off, your warranty will be  ...

Yep, Rich is right, don't open it.
2016-2-6
Use props
karlrigby
lvl.4
Australia

RichJ53 Posted at 2016-2-7 15:25

Under Warranty for sure just though there might have been a quick fix (save driving to the shop and back) hour and thirty mins wasted
2016-2-6
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

karlrigby Posted at 2016-2-6 21:00
Under Warranty for sure just though there might have been a quick fix (save driving to the shop an ...

I have seen some success posted in the forum, popping off the top and unplugging for the reset.. but if it doesn't work your out 150 bucks

Rich
2016-2-6
Use props
Seven Oaks
lvl.2
Flight distance : 191952 ft
United States

Mine was doing the same thing on the charger tonight, however I left it there and it started charging correctly.  All is good now!
2016-2-7
Use props
karlrigby
lvl.4
Australia

Seven Oaks Posted at 2016-2-7 21:24
Mine was doing the same thing on the charger tonight, however I left it there and it started chargin ...

Had the battery in the inspire to try flatten/ discharge for a while, the first green light kept flashing green and slowly got dimmer over about 6 hours. then put it on the charger before I went out. Just got back home and all lights are now off and it won't initialise (no lights at all)
2016-2-7
Use props
goviral
lvl.1

United States

RichJ53 Posted at 2016-2-6 22:55

Unfortunately, I have had this battery about a year, so I do not believe it is covered by warranty.  It has less than 200 charge cycles, but it's over 6-months.  It's the TB47 that came with the Inspire I, which I purchased in January of last year.  May just have to eat it, and buy a new one, but I do have other TB48s and they haven't had any issues to this point.
2016-2-7
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

goviral Posted at 2016-2-7 08:56
Unfortunately, I have had this battery about a year, so I do not believe it is covered by warranty ...

in this case you do not have anything to lose. the battery warranty is only 90 days, I ran into this with one of mine and it was no longer covered

Go for it... maybe it will start up again

Rich
2016-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules