Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
noflyzone69
lvl.4
Flight distance : 240361 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi
I just purchased a Ronin M and had it for one day. I put it together and charged up all the batteries  The two that came with the ronin and purchased a thumb controller set it up tested the gamble and all was working fine. Today put new charged battery on the ronin and now it starts up as  normal then camera drops as motors turn off but the ronin is still ob as the light on battery is still on and you can hear it running not the motors  its like a fan sound. I turn on the assistant and a Yellow ( ! ) flashes in top right corner.  click on it and  the (NOT DJI INTELLIGENT BATTERY!) error message appears. This happens with both batteries. Yes,both batteries are fully charged.  I need this fixed as I have a job i bought this for in one day!   Please help asap !  

Thanks

2016-2-7
Use props
noflyzone69
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I must say  DJI really sucks at customer service  they really do I have put in countless request with no reply at ALL !  Im done with this suck ass company!
2016-2-9
Use props
DJI-Cathy
lvl.4

China

Could you pls confirm whehther the battery is tightly inserted into your Ronin-M?
2016-2-9
Use props
noflyzone69
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

it was a bad tilt motor i sent it back as it was defective
2016-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now