How do you transfer your videos?
1131 8 2016-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
One
lvl.1

Sweden

Hey,

New here so I might post this in the wrong part of the forum..

How do you transfer videos and/or photos from your P3 to your phone? There ust be an easyer way that first saving it on your computer and then use a cloud to get it to your iPhone?

Thank you.
2016-2-8
Use props
Bhujang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 534587 ft
United Kingdom

The go app has an import feature. Simple really. But must all be connected p3p, RC and app to work. 4K video won't be put on your phone. So if you want it for your phone save in 720 or  1080 for the video to transfer.
2016-2-8
Use props
One
lvl.1

Sweden

Bhujang Posted at 2016-2-8 14:55
The go app has an import feature. Simple really. But must all be connected p3p, RC and app to work.  ...

Thanks but I want to save the videos in 2.7k, to the phone. Is there any good ways for that?
2016-2-8
Use props
Bhujang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 534587 ft
United Kingdom

One Posted at 2016-2-8 14:00
Thanks but I want to save the videos in 2.7k, to the phone. Is there any good ways for that?

You'd have to transfer them to pc then sync them on your phone.
2016-2-8
Use props
gustofusion
lvl.3
United States

Look in the app store for a program called "Documents" It allows you to see network shares on your computer, basically set up a drive on your pc to be shared, then in the documents app you connect to it via wifi and at that point you can upload files to that shared drive.

Is says its a fast pdf viewer, I suppose it is but its a much better file sharing/uploading app
Here is a link https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ ... er/id364901807?mt=8

2016-2-8
Use props
Wolfiesden
lvl.3

United States

Or...you could just plug the Phantom SD card into your phone and copy them directly.
2016-2-8
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wolfiesden Posted at 2016-2-9 06:33
Or...you could just plug the Phantom SD card into your phone and copy them directly.

Or if you have IOS just use the Apple SD card adapter.
2016-2-8
Use props
Riley-NZL
lvl.3

New Zealand

Transfer them to your computer, edit and then upload to youtube. Then you can view them on any device with internet connection. (also you can share them with us   )
2016-2-8
Use props
quanthonytrang
Second Officer
Flight distance : 419980 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I remove the SD card and use an SD card reader. Its also faster this way.

I think transferring wireless/or while the P3 is on is NOT a good idea.
Leaving the phantom on idle without the props downwash to cool is bad for the main board/Lightbridge.
I don't know what the Lightbridge tech is, but I know in the earlier P2 Vision Plus models had issues with the wifi modules overheating. This was usually from users transferring large files over the wifi while the P2 sat next to them without any cooling.
2016-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules