Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
''Inspire 1'' 1345T or 1345S Quick-Release Propellers
4838 4 2016-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cory W
lvl.3
Flight distance : 137953 ft
Canada

Hi everyone,
I sure this has been talk/asked about many times... After the release of the Inspire 1 pro, with new upgraded items, one of the big items I really like about the Inspire 1 pro is the new
Inspire 1 Series - 1345T Quick-Release Propellers, now you can buy them from the DJI store or other dealers.
I'm happy that I have change my Inspire 1 1345S to the new 1345T Quick release, I feel they are much more secure on your inspire 1 motors then that of the 1345S. I have never had any problems with my 1345S propellers, but to increase the safety of my drone from falling from the sky because of failed propeller, going with 1345T
do anyone think the 1345T are better then 1345S ???

Thanks

Cory W
2016-2-8
Use props
Farnk666
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1711394 ft
Australia

Original self-tightening props with locks are working fine for me for a year now.
I won't be changing until I run out of spares.

Having said that, I have a set of 1345S, and won't be using them.
Will move to the T version or possible the Lyn Phan system when I need new props.
2016-2-8
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think they are, especially for how quickly them go on and come off. I love them.
2016-2-8
Use props
azevedo_daniel
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2973527 ft

Brazil

I´m little concerning about this new props system. The 1345T!! .As i can see, it was said they are much safer then the Self Tightening??
I have been using the standards ones,The self-tightening ,and so far i have  never had any problems. Are you guys really trust on them?? Are you enjoying using them??
Should a really replace mine?? once the impration i have, is that the self tightening holds better with the locks and no way that they could fly a apart.
Who in here could give a feed back about those ones?? The 1345T
Thanks

2016-2-11
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

azevedo_daniel Posted at 2016-2-11 12:57
I´m little concerning about this new props system. The 1345T!! .As i can see, it was said they are  ...

okay there are many posts on this subject.

I have used all three types of props and had no issues. They are all good when used correctly and this is the key. So, for me I like the new 1345T props because they are strong and have a great attaching method. Easy to use and should last a very long time.

If you never crash they should easily last 200 flights

Rich
2016-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules