Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Is there any cheap replacement battery for Osmo?
1907 7 2016-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fredbh
lvl.1

United States

Hi everyone!
For GoPro we have a lot of cheap options os replacement batteries but what about for DJI Osmo?
$35 for each one is kind of tough, is there any other option avaiable?

Thanks.
2016-2-9
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
lvl.4
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

Not that I know of,I'm working on a external power supply setup, as are a few others I have read about
2016-2-10
Use props
R&L Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not yet but it won't be long.
2016-2-10
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

DJI will only provide the full warranty for the official authorized battery. I'll advise to use the official authorized battery only for your best benefit, not battery of third party would be recommended!
Plus, Osmo has the ability to detect the battery itself, if it detects that the battery is not the authorized one, the Osmo may not perform correctly.
2016-2-13
Use props
fjflb
New

Portugal

it will be a good idea to improve this battery. 15 min filming?!?!?
2016-7-13
Use props
C.Birch
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56365 ft
United Kingdom

Not sure if can get this in the US or for that matter how good they are but i come across this a few days ago why looking for batterys: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01F ... B8ESMI7EW&psc=1
2016-7-13
Use props
Machoman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1036959 ft
Austria

There are many cheap replacement batteries for OSMO though they are all sold for almost the same price then the original batteries by clever chinese businessmen. They sure cheap made.
2016-7-13
Use props
virtualimagedes
lvl.3
Flight distance : 364826 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yeah they don't last long. I get maybe 45 minutes and thats with shutting down in between shoots. I might go the P4 battery route
2016-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules