dead slim battery ronin m
3694 6 2016-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gerrybeaubrun
New

Canada

hi! just received my new ronin m tried to charge the battery like they say in the start up guide and if flashes once or twice like it was charging and stopped right after like 10 seconds the other one is fine ... when I plug in the charger non light nothing it's the new slim battery i think the battery lost all is reserve power before someone buying it ... or there"s something trick to revive it! the ronin m is working though
2016-2-9
Use props
valealvarez.s96
lvl.3
Argentina

See the intelligent battery manual, there it says something about hibernation and waking up the battery
2016-2-13
Use props
gerrybeaubrun
New

Canada

valealvarez.s96 Posted at 2016-2-13 06:30
See the intelligent battery manual, there it says something about hibernation and waking up the batt ...

i tried its not working the red light dosent come up like they say it would is there some tutorial on the net? thx for the help
2016-2-13
Use props
valealvarez.s96
lvl.3
Argentina

gerrybeaubrun@h Posted at 2016-2-13 21:15
i tried its not working the red light dosent come up like they say it would is there some tutorial  ...

At least its just a dead battery and not a dead ronin, glad to help
2016-2-14
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi,
The intelligent battery has the capability of over discharge protection in normal situation. If your battery can not be charged, please contact the dealer for a replacement.
About relevant information about intelligent battery, here I'd like to introduce a thread for your reference: http://forum.dji.com/thread-40320-1-1.html
For the Ronin M battery detail information, please refer to P7-P9 in the User Manual. You can download the User Manual at http://www.dji.com/product/ronin-m/info#downloads
2016-2-16
Use props
jason
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-2-16 00:30
Hi,
The intelligent battery has the capability of over discharge protection in normal situation. If  ...

I had the same problem, you need the latest dji charger,the one that came with it wont charge it
2016-2-16
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

jason@jasonherr Posted at 2016-2-16 23:49
I had the same problem, you need the latest dji charger,the one that came with it wont charge it

If you have purchased a new battery, that's true. The new charger is for the new battery, and the new charger is not compatible with the old one.
2016-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules