NAZA-M V2 Assistant does not connect
53996 27 2016-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jetman.jetman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4852 ft
Germany

no matter what I try. Assistant s/w is 2.4, win driver is installed on pc.Copter is a homebuilt Quadro 5kg class.  
(I also have a phantom 2 which connects to Phantom-assistant on same window pc no problem. This shows that the driver is working ok).

When I connect the USB cable to my NAZAM machine, the "connect" sound comes from my pc ok. Also, the blinking LED of the copter turns to a steady (light)green.
But I do not get any NAZAM data on my assistant s/w.
Change USB cables. Switch to other USB ports on the PC. What else can I do???
Again, one of these "unexplainable" DJI mysteries!?!?
By the way, I was using 2 different PCs, one WIN7 OS, the other one WIN10 OS.

2016-2-9
Use props
lacoa1
New

United States

I am having the same exact problem, anyone?
2016-2-13
Use props
markfry
lvl.2
Flight distance : 260837 ft

United Kingdom

I just upgraded a laptop to Windows 10 and then spent hours trying to get my Naza V2 MC to be recognised in Device Manager. I finally found a solution on RCGroups:http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/s ... 43&postcount=34

For me, the issue was resolved by rebooting into a Windows 10 troubleshooting mode where I could install DJI's "unsigned" drivers.

Dji, can you release a new set of drivers that are "signed" and compatible in Windows 10?
2016-3-3
Use props
BikeDad
lvl.1
United States

Don't know if anyone tried this or not, but, since the instructions in page 7 of the NAZA M V2 manual (also page 15 in A2 user manual) states that "The installer in EXE format is supported on win XP, Win7, Win8 (32 or 64 Bit), I tried downloading the ZIP file instead. I then went to the download folder, located the ZIP file and opened it. A dialog box came up stating that windows had protected the computer by identifying an unsigned file or something to that effect and asked if I wanted it removed. On the left side of the dialog box there was a "more info" button, I clicked it and it asked if I still wanted to install the file. I said yes, and it went thru the install procedure, then told me to power up the MC and connect it to the computer. It completed the installation and I opened the assistant software and everything worked. I shut everything down and tried it again and everything still worked. I'm going to try the A2 next since the driver has the same date as the Naza driver. If it doesn't work I'll try downloading the A2 driver ZIP file and do the same procedure. I don't know if this will help anyone but it did for me. By the way I'm using Win 10 Home Edition.
2016-3-28
Use props
burza100
New

Poland

markfry Posted at 2016-3-3 17:07
I just upgraded a laptop to Windows 10 and then spent hours trying to get my Naza V2 MC to be recogn ...

Hi all!
It works! thank you guys, but there is only one thing you need to rememeber to find the driver as *.inf file, not *.exe file available at Dji download site.
Regards
Maciej
2016-4-15
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Another tip:
Some of the users who use WINDOWS 7 operating system may not have the usbser.sys file, please download this file and put it into C: \ WINDOWS \ system32 \ drivers, and then reinstall the driver.
Download the usbser.sys file. [You can download the usbser.sys file in our official website (The last Question: Why can't my Window 7 OS install the assistant software driver successfully?): http://www.dji.com/product/naza-m-v2/faq]

Please review some FAQ in our official website for any possible help: http://www.dji.com/product/naza-m-v2/faq
2016-4-16
Use props
rk.smith
New

United Kingdom

Can you tell me why you don't simply supply us with a digitally signed driver that will sotp 99% of us wasting hours searching for a solution to this windows 10 problem. I upgraded my PC and was faced with trawling the web for hours to get my assistant working again, very disappointing DJI
2016-5-3
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

China

rk.smith@btconn Posted at 2016-5-4 02:08
Can you tell me why you don't simply supply us with a digitally signed driver that will sotp 99% of  ...

Sorry for the inconvenience! But I thought you may wanna know more FAQ in case you encounter any similar questions, so I prefer to provide the link for you.
Please download the usbser-en.zip in the attachment.

usbser-en.zip

47.12 KB, Down times: 602

2016-5-4
Use props
fans7bd3d6a1
lvl.1

Greece

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-5-4 00:44
Sorry for the inconvenience! But I thought you may wanna know more FAQ in case you encounter any similar questions, so I prefer to provide the link for you.

For me that hasn't worked.
I re-installed the driver but at the end it says that "no device for update was found"
I am running Windows10
2017-3-3
Use props
UKR_TULIP
New

Ukraine

markfry Posted at 2016-3-3 07:07
I just upgraded a laptop to Windows 10 and then spent hours trying to get my Naza V2 MC to be recognised in Device Manager. I finally found a solution on RCGroups:http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=33629743&postcount=34

For me, the issue was resolved by rebooting into a Windows 10 troubleshooting mode where I could install DJI's "unsigned" drivers.

Thanks!!! It's working
2017-3-4
Use props
khellio
lvl.2

Australia

UKR_TULIP Posted at 2017-3-4 16:20
Thanks!!! It's working

It hasn't worked for me and even went through several personal messages with the author "Bowerz" all to no avail.
After running the built in compatibility checker in Windows 10, I'm being told the the Naza M lite is an compatible program and that's that.
No fixes mentioned or found and I've been pulling my hair out in frustration for 2 weeks.

I should mention that I've been using it quite successfully for 3 years on my F450 with a Hitec Aurora 9x TX and I want to sell the TX so I'm trying to install it on my Spektrum DX9.
However, since I installed it on my Hitec TX, I've got a new computer and don't have the old one which was running Windows 7 on which the Naza m lite was working perfectly.
2017-3-23
Use props
erik767
New

Sweden

I just upgraded a laptop to Windows 10 and then spent hours trying to get my Naza V2 MC to be recognised in Device Manager. I finally found a solution on RCGroups:http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=33629743&postcount=34

I try to follo this instruction but I am not able to find the driver file .inf-version. DJI, please make available.
2017-7-31
Use props
erik767
New

Sweden

This seem to be a solution, but DJI seems to have removed the file
dji_vcom_driver11.inf

Does anybode have it and can share here?
2017-7-31
Use props
erik767
New

Sweden

erik767 Posted at 2017-7-31 07:22
This seem to be a solution, but DJI seems to have removed the file
dji_vcom_driver11.inf

I just realized that the file was created on my computer in the path when I run the .exe-file. I thought I had to download the .inf-file directly from DJI.
2017-7-31
Use props
fansee8825fa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 475719 ft
United States

Hello I recently bought the flamewheel F550 with Naza M V2, isod mini. CAN HUB, zenmuse h4-3D , DT7&DR16, retractable landing gear. I built the drone to the point everything was assembled to where I can plug in the aircraft to my pc to configure the drone threw Naza mv2 assistant program. I couldn't bind my transmitter with it so i asked for help threw Dji forums and found windows 10 doesn't read the coms port so I follows instructions and it worked for about a week then now every time I try to connect the aircraft to the PC THIS COMES UP and I do. Or know what to do. I have another flamewheel with Naza light and it works perfectly fine. I feel like it the fight controller or LED USB PORT . But I purchased a brand new LED AND IT STILL DOESNT work.It says "unknown USB device" " (Device Descriptor Request Failed)" Everytime I plug the aircraft to PC . I need your help
2017-8-22
Use props
fansee8825fa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 475719 ft
United States

Hello I recently bought the flamewheel F550 with Naza M V2, isod mini. CAN HUB, zenmuse h4-3D , DT7&DR16, retractable landing gear. I built the drone to the point everything was assembled to where I can plug in the aircraft to my pc to configure the drone threw Naza mv2 assistant program. I couldn't bind my transmitter with it so i asked for help threw Dji forums and found windows 10 doesn't read the coms port so I follows instructions and it worked for about a week then now every time I try to connect the aircraft to the PC THIS COMES UP and I do. Or know what to do. I have another flamewheel with Naza light and it works perfectly fine. I feel like it the fight controller or LED USB PORT . But I purchased a brand new LED AND IT STILL DOESNT work.It says "unknown USB device" " (Device Descriptor Request Failed)" Everytime I plug the aircraft to PC . I need your help
2017-8-22
Use props
fans6f0096ef
New

United States

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-5-4 00:44

I can't see or download the attachment.
2017-9-25
Use props
fans6f0096ef
New

United States

Worked great, I did have to make some changes from the the video shown on the RCGroups post. I'm using Windows 8.1 and everything was the same steps as the video. The why I did was since DJI driver is a .EXE file I followed the steps in the video but never went into Device Manager, I just went ahead and restarted my PC in the "7) Disable driver signature enforcement" and connected the USB/NAZA to the PC and run the driver .EXE file and when I started the Assistant it works as it should.  
2017-9-25
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

What operating system are you using? What type of computer?
2017-9-26
Use props
kaptindan1
New

United States

So I have a issue with my Naza M V2....when I launch naza m lite assistant It sees the naza V2, when I launch the V2 assistant it never sees it, it says Skip.......any ideas??? I am at a total loss....
2018-4-23
Use props
djiuser_8AKvuLdnDZ7I
lvl.1

kaptindan1 Posted at 2018-4-23 05:49
So I have a issue with my Naza M V2....when I launch naza m lite assistant It sees the naza V2, when I launch the V2 assistant it never sees it, it says Skip.......any ideas??? I am at a total loss....

For everyone that is trying to use dji unsigned drivers and cannot not upgrade software. Fix here
2018-8-24
Use props
TarotDude
lvl.1

Hello DJI, ....I just purchased a pre-owned Tarot 650 Sport with the Naza-M v2 controller.  I have followed the suggestions given on the forum and in videos with no success.  I was able to download and install the driver but I get a message that no device was found.  The other message I get is that Windows 10 encountered a problem when installing the DJI Driver (See attachment).  Please tell me what I need to do to get past this problem and have my system recognized by the Naza software.  

2019-09-23_212946.png
2019-9-23
Use props
TarotDude
lvl.1

Well, I guess I was expecting too much in thinking I would get a reply from DJI, so this is addressed to ALL.  If you know of a solution, please reply and thank you in advance.
2019-9-25
Use props
TarotDude
lvl.1

If anyone is having the same problem.....please read the following thread!   https://forum.dji.com/thread-64222-1-1.html
2019-9-25
Use props
Deadtillten
lvl.2
Flight distance : 14232 ft

United Kingdom

burza100@gmail. Posted at 2016-4-15 07:19
Hi all!
It works! thank you guys, but there is only one thing you need to rememeber to find the driver as *.inf file, not *.exe file available at Dji download site.
Regards

Can you or anybody upload the .inf file as I've tried unsuccessfully to extract it from the .exe
Many thanks, Jimmy.
2021-3-14
Use props
fansd92ca0b2
New

Switzerland

After a lot of research, I came to the conclution that DJI products are not good. Whe have paid a lot for controllers that do not work, the driver issue persists, persists after 5 years or more and DJI does nothing to help us. I bought Pixhawk and It worked perfect and I must say, it's chaper and 1000 times better than all DJI products togheter.
2021-5-28
Use props
dpservis
New

Switzerland

Hi all,

first post. I got into Naza recently by buying a second hand FPV after everyone saying it is so much easier than Pixhawk. Now I bumped on this problem. Unfortunately I cannot circumvent the driver installation restriction for policy reasons. Can someone compress their "C:/Program Files (x86)/DJI Product/DJI Driver vx.xx" and post it please?
2023-2-13
Use props
SkyFive
New

United States

Same problem here with Naza V2. Here we are 7 years later and DJI hasn't corrected this, this tells me they have no interest. DJI isn't the only game in town, there are lots of drone and autopilot manufactures out there. I've been looking at moving to PixHawk anyway.
2023-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules