Help with video editor, tried everything
1082 5 2016-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flytoc
New

Brazil

Hi there, first sorry for my english, i tried almost EVERYTHING and a help would be really great.

When i try to open a video, on the library to edit it, i receive the message "Dji Go has stopped". The same dont occour for editing photos.

Well i tryed to reinstall app, even format the device (Galaxy Note 3). But today for my surprise, after losing a load of time trying to fix, i asked my co-worker, who have an Galaxy S5 to try in his device. the SAME happened, so its not related to my note 3.
I would like to know if anyone have an idea of what can i do, since i tried format, clean app cache, clean cellphone cache, reinstall multiple times, etc.

Any ideas?
2016-2-10
Use props
flytoc
New

Brazil

Well i found the solution. it was amazing simple, and i would ask developers to fix it please.
The problem was the language, it was on portuguese (brazilian), and i changed to english and the editor worked on both devices
2016-2-10
Use props
niles
New
Flight distance : 56732 ft
United States

flytoc Posted at 2016-2-11 01:34
Well i found the solution. it was amazing simple, and i would ask developers to fix it please.
The p ...

may I ask how you changed the language I've searched and can not find it on the app
2016-2-10
Use props
portatilsbt
lvl.2

Spain

Where its possible change language?
2016-2-22
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

niles Posted at 2016-2-11 06:42
may I ask how you changed the language I've searched and can not find it on the app

You need to change the language of your mobile phone, the app doesn't have this setting.
2016-2-24
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

portatilsbt Posted at 2016-2-23 03:21
Where its possible change language?

You need to change the language of your mobile phone, the app doesn't have this setting.
2016-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules