Ready to buy
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Boblanglois52
lvl.3
Flight distance : 129567 ft
United States

I am ready to buy a P3 Standard. I would like some opinions on whether I should order directly from DJI, or buy it at my local Best Buy. The stores in this area have them in stock. My only concern is how old the stock drones are at the stores. Shell cracks and possibly other issues on older units have me worried. Is there any way to find the build dates of available birds by checking the boxes that they come in? I'd really like for the DJI folks and experienced pilots to chime in. I'm getting pretty excited and it seems that this forum is a great place to look for help in.
2016-2-10
Use props
stray_bullets
lvl.2

United Kingdom

My first advice to you would be to go Advanced if your budget can stretch to it. You'll definitely appreciate the differences. As for the build dates, I don't think they are marked on the box, but if you can find out the actual model of the unit, go for it if it has "A" or "B" at the end, those are the revisions. e.g the P3P is W323A or W323B now.
2016-2-10
Use props
Boblanglois52
lvl.3
Flight distance : 129567 ft
United States

stray_bullets Posted at 2016-2-10 16:25
My first advice to you would be to go Advanced if your budget can stretch to it. You'll definitely a ...

I have decided to start with the standard and perhaps upgrade in the future if I enjoy this as much as I think I will. I'd rather learn on and possibly damage a less expensive model. That is very good info on the model number. Thank you.
2016-2-10
Use props
dacofty
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1061345 ft
  • >>>
United States

go with the Standard if your on a budget or upgrade if you can afford it either way i think you will enjoy.
2016-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules