Tech support
1278 7 2016-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GuyD
New

United Kingdom

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and just bought a P3P. Got it out the box, tried to update firmware and was met with upload problems. Since then I have been trying to contact DJI for tech support. Email and Online Chat. I have recieved really poor service. Unhelpful in the emails with no follow up replies, and the online chat each time has been unhelpful and rude. The 2 excuses I've had have been "It's just the weekend we had" (note that it is now Thursday) from the online chat and from the email they are observing Chinese New Year. I appriciate that these things can get in the way, but not for a whole working week, and even the European office?? I have been very polite to everyone I have spoken to and asked to be directed to someone who I have have a dialogue with if the recipients of my previous contact has been unable to help. I have not even been replied to any of my emails. I'm really at a loss to know what to do.

If anyone has any information as to why this service is so unbelievable I'd really like to know. Im shocked at how bad its been and it's really unexpected from a company as large as DJI. I'm not here to cause trouble, I just want a working drone!

Thanks,

Guy
2016-2-11
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

China

Hi Guy!
I'm sorry for your experience with our online chat... Can you remind what was the name of colleague in the live chat?
Also could you please pass me your ticket number, so we'll take a look at it here
Thanks you!
2016-2-12
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

I've got the great news that your issue has been solved!  Thank's for your trust in DJI !
2016-2-15
Use props
GuyD
New

United Kingdom

Hi just to confirm that indeed the issue was resolved - it took installing a previous version of firmware, updating the drone, deleting that off the sd card, then installing the latest version of firmware. Who knows why this was necessary but the advisor I got in the end was very helpful and good.
All I have of the operator was EU - Inspire operator 3. I believe.

Thanks, Guy
2016-2-18
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

GuyD Posted at 2016-2-19 01:59
Hi just to confirm that indeed the issue was resolved - it took installing a previous version of fir ...

Thank's for your feedback here!
2016-2-18
Use props
Airwolfe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3245 ft

Thanks for the excellent service repairing my P3A camera issue.  FedEx pickup my location in Fla. 2/25, arrived service center Calif. 2/29, repaired and now being shipped back 3/2 with an eta 3/9.  Great product and Service.  Thanks again DJI.
2016-3-5
Use props
peterjia
New

Canada

I want to refund my p3p... I called the support on the day my order arrived and they sent me an email. I replied with the information needed last Friday and no one  responded my email since then.... It has not been open or activated. I want to get refund and buy the p4.. Please respond to my email, thank u.
2016-3-10
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

peterjia Posted at 2016-3-11 05:49
I want to refund my p3p... I called the support on the day my order arrived and they sent me an emai ...

Hi Peter!
I've already replied you in your original post.
Please check it there
2016-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules