New Drone
1093 13 2016-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
philby1
lvl.1

Israel

Check this out on Indiegog - a drone that does everythuing the P3 Pro does and more for just $270!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.indiegogo.com/projec ... rone--2/x/7482444#/

2016-2-11
Use props
nigelw
lvl.4
Flight distance : 518084 ft
United Kingdom

I think I'd rather pay twice as much for something with a proven track record.
2016-2-11
Use props
Kneepuck
lvl.4
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

Some things are just too good to be true.  And if it looks too good to be true,  it usually is.
2016-2-11
Use props
microcyb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1095955 ft
United States

Not very impressed as it appears they are going with low cost parts.  Show nothing about the software, and little in regards to the quads details itself.
More impreseed with this one.
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/onagofly-the-smart-nano-drone--2#/

Don't get me wrong, I love that more "drones" are coming out, but for high end, DJI really is my choice.
2016-2-11
Use props
jaronpv
lvl.3
Flight distance : 723776 ft
United States

WiFi uplink in no way compares to lightbridge.  I see no 3.2 mile (great conditions) flight range.  Also just looks kinda cheap...  But hey,  I love seeing competition!  It makes the field competitive and will continue to push DJI to make better and better products!
2016-2-11
Use props
ryan209
lvl.3

United States

This looks like a knock off and a half .  Even if I wasn't skeptical,  the last item I backed on indigogo was far less complex than a drone,  and they've had my money since May 2014 and still no product.   Roughly a year behind schedule so far.
2016-2-11
Use props
ryan209
lvl.3

United States

https://www.indiegogo.com/projec ... /x/7481874#/updates

This was the product.  In a way it is kind of cool to see the development and manufacturing process, as they have been providing updates with pics and videos.  On the other hand a lot of these "products" on indigogo/kickstarter are only days or weeks removed from being an idea scribbled on a napkin.  Many of them pitch to you as if they are selling an already developed product waiting to be produced, and sold, rather than an idea that still needs extensive development before manufacturing.  Point being, by the time these particular drones are actually produced,  the companies who already have a track record in this industry will have already advanced leaps and bounds, and prices will logically be driven down for the tech that's already readily available today.
2016-2-11
Use props
Bhujang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 534587 ft
United Kingdom

Sure and if they don't reach their target funding you will never get your product just your money back.
2016-2-11
Use props
Fieldz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13796 ft

Brazil

Says 1km, but reality is another thing...
2016-2-11
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

I would never put money into a crowd-funded drone. All the promises in the world mean nothing until you can actually fly it and find out if it actually works.
2016-2-11
Use props
afiend69
lvl.4
Flight distance : 626647 ft
Canada

lol like a Chinese knockoff of a Chinese knockoff
2016-2-11
Use props
dacofty
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1061345 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think it is a pretty cool drone.  Id be interested to see one in action
2016-2-11
Use props
nrgwise
lvl.4

United States

It looks like a knock-off to me.  I mean that in every sense and would be very wary at any price until proven.
2016-2-11
Use props
Username Here
lvl.3
United States

Kinda' reminds me of AirDroids and their Pocket Drone that was funded by using kickstarter. How'd that turn out?
2016-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules