X5 broke :(
1001 4 2016-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Live Fast Fly H
lvl.2

United States

We had a minor crash from 10 feet high  on our last day filming in costa rica ! Inspire is in great shape only things that broke were the absorption board , which is replaceable . Only problem is the X5 broke from the top connection of the gimbal.   Called drones etc about repairingg the gimbal, they say dji has no parts available for camera. We have a lot of work we cant start because of no camera , and no cash for another 2,000$ camera . We already spent 10k in December. Does anyone have a idea why dji wouldn't have parts to fix things like this.I mean come on 2 grand for another camera when I know this one can be fixed for 100!
2016-2-11
Use props
Live Fast Fly H
lvl.2

United States

2016-2-11
Use props
LICENSED PILOT
Second Officer
Flight distance : 692090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sorry for your trouble but thanks for the info. Some day in the distant future DJI will actually, eventually, maybe(?)  understand customer service and how the market operates. Every horror story no doubt causes another lost sale.  
2016-2-11
Use props
simon_finlayson
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi.  What became of this?!?!  Anything?  I just crashed my inspire on to grass,  it landed upside down,  just broke a prop,  but just the weight of the camera,  same thing as you.  Pulled the top axis out!!  Oh my goodness!!!  What now?
2016-3-25
Use props
njabinc
lvl.2

United States

simon_finlayson Posted at 2016-3-25 15:51
Hi.  What became of this?!?!  Anything?  I just crashed my inspire on to grass,  it landed upside do ...

in a few more weeks a solution will be available
2016-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules