Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Video Studio x9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cacollins0220
lvl.2
Flight distance : 294016 ft
United States

One of the Best Video Editing soluitons for the money that I have used is Corel's Video Studio Suite of prodcuts. I have used them for Camera Editing for many years and have had great success with it.

Now I want to use it for the Editing of Video's from our DJI Phantoms. I happen to have a P3P. so I have run into a problem. the Video in the Preview Window for the Editor is VERY choppy when I use the .MOV Or .MPG videos Strait out of the Phantom (from this point referred to as the RAW video, even though I know that is the wrong term). After working with support for a few hours, we used VS x9 and Rendered the Raw video to a new .MPG video. Still a 4 K format. When using this File, there are NO Problems whatsoever.

I noticed that I do not have this problem with Adobe Premire. however that software is $250.00 US a year and Video Stuidion can be had for a whopping $59.00 US.

NOW once the RAW vido is rendered and the new file is created, Video Studio works like a Champ and I have no problems. This rendering can take a while and it is a little annoying.

so I was wondering
1. has anybody used this software before on RAW drone files and experienced the same problem
2. if you have and their is a FIX, what am I, the user doing wrong. I am fully aware of the issue of the problem existing between chare and keyboard.

Thoughts woudl be appreciated.

2016-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules