E800 Issues
2992 9 2016-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flitelab
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8120 ft
Canada

Doing a custom quad build with E800 propulsion system.  Having issues with the setup not wanting to arm, ESC give the BBB-BBB tones.  When setting them up indivudually at first all seemed ok but now they will only randomly arm.

With that said, I am using extended ESC to motor leads, approx 25cm.  

Checking the ESCs via the app it seems to detect an issue with motor to warm (unlikely), issue with firmware (unlikely as all were checked and reflashed), or more probably an issue with resistance between moto and ESC.

I'm guessing the loager leads are the problem?
Anyone run into this or anyway around it?

Mounting the ESCs at the end of the booms is not ideal for this build unfortuantely.
2016-2-14
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

The motor parameters don't match the firmware data saved in the ESC. So please make sure you've upgrade the right version of each ESC.
2016-2-16
Use props
flitelab
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8120 ft
Canada

Did that, didn;t help.

I'm using extended motor-ESC leads, 25cm and was told that may be the issue and was told to use lower AWG wire but no specific details.
2016-2-20
Use props
gezim.mavric
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25030 ft
Montenegro

I am having the same problem. Yesturday just bought them . Did you fix it? How?
2016-3-12
Use props
adworx
lvl.1

United States

flitelab Posted at 2016-2-20 10:22
Did that, didn;t help.

I'm using extended motor-ESC leads, 25cm and was told that may be the issue  ...

I'm in the process or purchasing some E800's as well and I'll be extending the leads from the motors. What's the gauge of the wire for the motors and what gauge wire did you attempt to use but its not working?
2016-4-3
Use props
adworx
lvl.1

flitelab Posted at 2016-2-20 22:22
Did that, didn;t help.

I'm using extended motor-ESC leads, 25cm and was told that may be the issue  ...

Did you ever figure out the issue. I purchased some 14AWG at the suggestion of a RCGroups member but all I get is are beeps from the motors.
2016-5-15
Use props
fansb213acf1
New
Slovakia

Hi Guys, I have exactly the same problem, it is in the wires. If you make them longer between ESC and motor, the ESCs would have issues recognizing the motor. I am also quite angry on this. This esc is too "smart" aka. firmware too dumb to count with this. Little FW update with accepting a little bit higher resistance of motor, just one simple checkbox about the cable extension in the configuration app for ESC will solve this.  
2017-2-2
Use props
Xathar
New

Portugal

Hi,

In my lab they buy the kit of e800.
We have the same problems.
How can fix it?

Thanks
2017-6-29
Use props
mohand321
lvl.1

France

Xathar Posted at 2017-6-29 11:46
Hi,

In my lab they buy the kit of e800.
We have the same problems.
How can fix it?

Thanks

how did you fix the problem ?
2018-11-29
Use props
fansd0454b27
New

Indonesia

Hey, I have problems that one of my ESC 620S doesn't detect the motor, the DJI ESC assistant says "motor is not connected" though is already connected, I already replacing the motor and still "motor is not connected". Anyone know how to solve this?
2019-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules