Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dgi go crash open any video...
780 7 2016-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
portatilsbt
lvl.2

Spain

I have xperia z sony, when i try open video, dji go crash, any solution? Thanks. I try uninstall, and install but, this no solution problem.
2016-2-14
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

What is your android version and app version?  About the video, could you open it using computer? Could you be able to upload it?
2016-2-21
Use props
Old Geezer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 23691 ft
United Kingdom

DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-2-21 08:28
What is your android version and app version?  About the video, could you open it using computer? Co ...

Amy, I think he's saying that the DJI Go App crashes when he tries to switch from camera to video mode - I too have this issue, even with my P3A just sitting on the arm of the sofa in the lounge.  But I know my tablet is a low spec and not on the approved list ... so I have about 3 months with the drone grounded while I save for a new tablet.
2016-2-21
Use props
portatilsbt
lvl.2

Spain

Hi, my version android 5.1.1, my problem is in share video open. Fore one second i just view video editing, and then crash. The video no problem open in computer. You need anything?
2016-2-22
Use props
portatilsbt
lvl.2

Spain

I try reinstall, but not ok. Photos i can upload, video no.
2016-2-22
Use props
portatilsbt
lvl.2

Spain

Eiiiiiii! I have solution! Please fix problem! I change my language android to englis eeuu and dji go dont crash editing video!!!!! Change language is syficient, i dont need reinstall....
2016-2-22
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

portatilsbt Posted at 2016-2-23 03:27
Eiiiiiii! I have solution! Please fix problem! I change my language android to englis eeuu and dji g ...

Great to hear that, could you please provide your mobile phone type and DJI GO app version? I will let the engineers analysis it. By the way, please upload the LOG file in your mobile phone SD card.  /sdcard/DJI/dji.pilot/LOG/CRASH.
2016-2-23
Use props
yohannboudreaul
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1241667 ft
Canada

DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-2-24 10:11
Great to hear that, could you please provide your mobile phone type and DJI GO app version? I will ...

Same here. I have a Galaxy Note 5 setup in french and DJI GO crashes if I try to open a video in the editor. Then I change my phone language to English and everything works fine.

Android 6.0.1
GO 2.8.0
2016-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules