can't connect X3 to Osmo
1359 5 2016-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tomswell
lvl.2
Flight distance : 268438 ft
United States

I purchased a handle for my I1 X3 , installed 1.05   several times with success then tried  1.06 with success and visable WiFi served I can't register Osmo thru DJIGO and see functional camera. I can select WiFi  as expected but DJIGO persistantly selects "Phantom 3" as chosen device even after scrolling to Osmo page which appears to have no "select" button.
l've searched high & low on every page for some afirmative selection modality.
How to get to registration mode and beyond ?

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:06 remo-con disconnect======Packet: WM610_FW_V01.06.00.40.bin
Upgrading ...
Result: Success.

2016-2-15
Use props
Markus.dembach
New

Germany

Hey Tom..... encounter the same Issue.....but my OSMO is being found as Inspire 1.

Also upgraded Inspire to 1.06. Connected the X3 to OSMO , i just bought, activated the OSMO successfully, and DJI Go updated the Firmware of OSMO via Wireless (what a crap, connect to WIFI of OSMO, disconnect to download, connect again to WIFI of OSMO, to be honest, WIFI is not the best choice)....
Everything was fine.
Restarted the OSMO and boom, i was awake and angry.....:@

The OSMO showed no LED after turning it on. i can hear the fan of the X3, but nothing happens. after a while i was able to connect to WiFi, but DJI Go tells me, i am connecting to an Inspire 1.

On the camera view clicked the version Display and it showed 1.20.

I am happy, that my X3 is still working on my Inspire, but i am upset about the OSMO making me such problems.

Tried to give the OSMO an update via SD-Card on the X3, but nothing happens.  

What should i do ??????
2016-2-15
Use props
Markus.dembach
New

Germany

ok.. mine is working now....

copied the OSMO Upgrade to SD, pressed front trigger and record button and hold it while pulling power until the lights were flashing.

now the OSMO upgraded and finally worked like a charm...

maybe this might help for you too

regards from germany

Markus
2016-2-16
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

If the post Marcus does not help, can you make it forget the Phantom network so your device only sees the Osmo and see if that works.
2016-2-16
Use props
tomswell
lvl.2
Flight distance : 268438 ft
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-2-16 09:40
If the post Marcus does not help, can you make it forget the Phantom network so your device only see ...

hummm ...  "pressed front trigger and record button and hold it while pulling power until the lights were flashing"
now identified by WiFi and notification of firmware upgrade poped up .... very slow to load and upgrade .... SUCCESS! it upgraded camera with OSMO_FW_V99.99.99.99  and after couple of restarts
it all seems to work.

2016-2-17
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

tomswell Posted at 2016-2-18 11:15
OK how  to  "make it forget other device"

It will be in your phone WiFI settings.
2016-2-17