Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
X5R and Osmo???
932 7 2016-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Westwoodfilms.c
lvl.2

Canada

Will they be compatible??? For the love of god lol
2016-2-15
Use props
gybo102
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2426230 ft
United States

Honestly, I think DJI is holding out for the release / shipment of the X5R. It would be nice if they would at least say something, but thats just my guess.
2016-2-15
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello, sir, they will be compatible, well, the project is still in process. Please pay attention to DJI official website for the latest information. Thanks!
2016-2-15
Use props
galearic
lvl.2
Malta

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-2-16 07:26
Hello, sir, they will be compatible, well, the project is still in process. Please pay attention to  ...

Please pay attention to DJI official website for the latest information. Thanks!
How annoying.....
2016-2-16
Use props
gybo102
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2426230 ft
United States

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-2-16 14:26
Hello, sir, they will be compatible, well, the project is still in process. Please pay attention to  ...

When I said "It would be nice if they would at least say something" I meant something along the lines of... an accurate timeline, or whats holding it up. Something that does not leave us asking for more info.
Is it software, is it the hardware, is it planned to be released around the same time as another product?
I dont understand why DJI is being so hush hush on an item they already announced, AND TEASED US WITH LOL. Its not like this is some new product they do not want to let the cat out of the bag with.
2016-2-22
Use props
Westwoodfilms.c
lvl.2

Canada

Im not pre ordering till dji releases the effin adapter
2016-2-24
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

gybo102 Posted at 2016-2-22 21:49
When I said "It would be nice if they would at least say something" I meant something along the li ...

I admit that we really keep you expecting it for quite a few months, and we appreciate your constant attention sincerely.However, developing a new adaptor, it involves both hardware and software, as you know, it's kind of complicated technology, and we make it a priority to not share new announcements until they are ready. We are excited to share more at the beginning of March this year.
Thanks for your understanding!
2016-2-24
Use props
Westwoodfilms.c
lvl.2

Canada

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-2-24 21:37
I admit that we really keep you expecting it for quite a few months, and we appreciate your consta ...

Hummm they already made a short film "tv comercial" with the Osmo that is good enough testing for me lol And that video was posted 4 months ago

https://youtu.be/FVV9sjmJxmg
2016-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules