Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gazza155
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2144767 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi all

I use my xaiomi redmi note 3 prime to fly my phantom 3 professional without issue, but the screen is only 5.5",my phone runs lollipop.

I have a 9" tablet with QHD display, 2gb ram and overall it's more than powerful, however it runs kitkat and despite enabling debugging I can't get it to connect to to the phantom at all

I've tried selecting mtp mode  but literally nothing seems to work

While I appreciate it not. On the list, it's more than capable of running the dji go app, please contact someone offer some advice?

Thanks in advance
2016-2-16
Use props
gazza155
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bump, anyone? Please?
2016-2-16
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

There is a reason for the list, to help people buy a device that will be known to work with the DJI Go App. You might think your device should work, but clearly it does not. The Go App is not a trivial application, it requires very good video processing power in the device.

You might get a DJI rep to answer your post, but all they will do is give you a list of devices that work.
2016-2-16
Use props
gazza155
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Every device I use that's on lollipop work, from cheap xaiomi phones and oppo ones to the LG g4,99% of what I have used has not been on the list.
2016-2-17
Use props
gazza155
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Strangley my tablet did actually work once in the house but when  I took it outside it'd stopped, so I'm absolutely convinced there must be a setting within kitkat that I'm. Missing, dji go isn't a magical app that will only work on certain devices, the android eco system doesn't quote work like that, providing the device has the performance to run it then there is no reason for it not to (my tablet is more powerful than my xaiomi phone that works flawless and isn't in the list. Thanks anyway for trying to help, I do appreciate it
2016-2-17
Use props
FedeSoto
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1831362 ft
Argentina

I have the same problem, my tablet is a Samsung Galaxy Note and it worked perfect until update to KitKat, now that has kitkat I do not have live camera view, the app run, i see all the data, but black screen camera.
2016-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules