Dji support why you lie to us?!
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mariano76
lvl.2
Flight distance : 509196 ft
Italy

Hi guys,
What I want to share with you is the how Europe support deal with that big safety issue many phantom3 owners are experiencing: Stress cracks.
On October 2015 i've Sent them my phantom 3 advanced due to stress cracks and they sent me my drone with only lower half of the shell replaced and with no reinforced tabs as I expected. They told me that that new designed shell is suitable only for phantom3 Rev B with new motors and Mc board, and that the replacement was made by stronger plastic material that should have not been developed cracks any more.
But here I am, after 3 months new cracks appeared in the replaced shell! And now consider that I'm using balanced props via dubro 499 and gains all to 90%!
I ask them now what, and they told me to send them again the drone for the new replacement and confirmed me my suspect: shell replacement are exactly the same and there is no reinforced version for phantom3 Rev A.
Now let me say that the game they play is to wait that warranty period expires while asking users for multiple and useless shell replacement  .  I now use zip tie around cracked arms just to avoid useless waiting for a replacement that will last few weeks...
What are you going to do Dji?
2016-2-17
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Mariano, we can change a shell for you anytime if you have a big cracks...
2016-3-6
Use props
opendoor499
lvl.1

Australia

lol...big cracks....are you kidding
2016-9-4
Use props
ryanlam115
lvl.4
Flight distance : 341355 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-3-6 23:38
Mariano, we can change a shell for you anytime if you have a big cracks...

Does DJI cover even after 1 year warranty for stress cracks?
2016-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules