Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Video feed 'No Signal' after 80m away - P3S
739 2 2016-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sshuldiner
New

United States

Hello,
I had many flights in my first 2 weeks of my Phantom 3 Standard and it worked beautifully. Could get to the advertised 500 meters with perfect video feed to my iPhone 6. I had a minor crash and my RC antenna broke, so sent it back to DJI. They repaired it and sent back. Now, I can connect everything fine but I lose video feed and get a "no connection" indicator on the DJI GO app when I fly more than 80 meters away. I can still control the drone with the RC to ~500 meters, but not being able to see anything on my phone is not as fun!

Other stuff:
*tried using my iPad and replicated the same issue, so it's not the iPhone 6.
*when I got the drone back, I didn't get any indicator that I needed to update firmware in the app, so I assume it is up to date.
*I already tried re-linking the RV to the aircraft and re-installing the DJI GO app

Anyone have any ideas what it could be?

Thanks in advance.
2016-2-17
Use props
fbarski
lvl.1

United States

I have a PS3 also, brand new, no crashes and struggle to get 300ft. High without losing signal.  Very frustrating.  Also confusing because the manual on page #50 states WiFi range is up to 400 ft altitude but specs say a 500 meter max!  Which is it?  Would love for some additional users to chime in!
2016-2-18
Use props
SwedishDroneDud
lvl.2
Flight distance : 164098 ft

Sweden

Have you controlled the wifi module in the transmitter.
2016-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules